Answers and ownership

I cry harder knowing I can tell him anything and also not being able to hide it anymore and he runs over sweeps me up and places me into his lap. I bury my face into his chest and cry heavily. He wraps his big strong arms around me and I instantly feel safe as he strokes my hair and holds me tightly "Kitten tell daddy whats wrong" he says in a calm and soothing voice. He rubs my back in circular movements which calms my breathing... I look up at him and he wipes my eyes "S s sebastian said how we arent labelled as anything yet and I I w wanna know what we are and t that your not just using me for sex" He looks at me disappointed which makes me feel like I said something wrong and look down. He lightly tips my head up to look at him and hovers near my lips "Why do you think I put my shirts in your closet sweetie?" I stutter "I well I thought" he continues "And why do you think I messaged you when you were in class?" I say nothing and he says cockily "And princess why do you think I called the school to tell them to let you go home and set up some blankies, snacks and my shirt and pjs bottoms for you to wear in my room and a hot bath waiting for you?... I love you Y/n" I stop crying and smile and feel my heart flutter "Y you what?" He smiles and says grazing his lips against mine "I love you kitten" I grab the back of his head and kiss him deeply "Mmmm I love you too Slendy" He grabs my hips and pushes me down onto his lap and growls deeply whilst still kissing me. He grinds into me and moans quietly leaving me to want to hear him be louder as I grind back and am in a moaning mess as he tugs my hair back and kiss my neck and nibbling and sucking leaving marks. I grab his blazer collar and pull him towards me and he picks me up and throws me down onto the bed and he swiftly slides his tie off and ties my hands to the bed and leans down over me and smirks. "Awh so helpless aren't you little one try not to make too much noise or Daddy will leave you here to sqwirm on the bed until your high passes" I rub my thighs together and he pulls my trousers off and smiles dangerously and kisses my erect clit through my now soaked panties and i yank on the restriants and pull myself up the bed away and he growls and wraps his hands around my thighs and pulls me back down towards him and pulls my panties off with his teeth "Dont you dare fucking move little one" I whimper at being called that and he instantly starts licking and sucking your clit and I pull myself up and he stops smirking at me before sliding his long warm wet tongue into me making me wanna scream and moan from the pleasure but reframe from making any noises. "Aw such a good girl" he keeps licking going deeper and starts to hum making me sqwirm and arch my back into him and he smiles carrying on making me feel like I'm flying and I feel my orgasm creep up my back and I let a little moan slip and he looks up stopping immediately to which makes me whimper "D d daddy please dont stop im so close" He leans down and looks deep into my eyes even though he doesnt have any... "Little one sh shh shh let it pass you dont need to cum do you?" I lay my mind in absolute fog of esctasy "P please yes i do please fuck please" He smiles gently blowing on my clit "Shhh now now theres no need to rush little thing awww you feel it slipping dont you now count down come on" I lay feeling my stomach turn and feel my orgasm die down " 5 mm 4.. 3 ... ah fuck 2 mm 1" He smiles and kisses my clit "Awww good girl thats it let it go dont cum you dont need to awww poor little one you were soo close too" I sqwirm now yanking on the restraints and hear him chuckle "Shall we try again or would you like for me to leave you to cool down for a little while" I nod my head and he starts licking again pushing even more deeper inside me as i this time struggle more to be quiet but my hips start to grind on their own and he hits my G spot "F f fuck slenderman" He goes faster "Say my name" He commands "Slenderman" "Louder slut" "SLENDERMAN ah fuck please" He goes deeper "Fuck cum for me kitten" I feel my whole body tense up and cum on his tongue to which he licks up and unties me whilst kissing my lips. "Good girl such a good girl" He kisses my head as i can barely speak. He scoops me up carrying me to the bathroom as I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head into him. He undresses me and slips me into the bath and pours warm water onto my hair tilting my head back and lathers my hair in shampoo and conditioner which smells like apples and mint scented soap mmm my favourite. "Slendy?" I say softly feeling so relaxed and he smiles and cups my cheek softly "Yes princess?" "Will you be my bf?" He kisses me laughing quietly "Of course kitten will you be my gf" I smile and kiss him back "Forever and always". 

hey guys sorry this chapter has taken ages to upload been going through lot rn and have a lot on my mind... 

anyways enjoy had lot of thought for next chapter got some ideas feel free to choose one and comment which one you like best or perhaps an idea of your own. 

A.) Slenderman and y/n date 

B.) Levi bothers y/n trying to win her love back 

C.) Slenderman becomes sick and y/n takes care of him 

D.) Some new female character tries to flirt with slenderman and y/n gets jealous perhaps leading to a lemon