Who am I?! Who are you?

I wake up in slendys bed and turn over to feel his chest. I smile and bury my head into his neck and wrap my arms around him as he smiles and exhales wrapping his arms and tenticals aroujd me. Our peacefulness doesnt last long as we are interupted with a rude knock at the door. "Boss someones here to see you... she seems very certain she knows you" I reckognise that voice anywhere, its jeffs. "She?" i say quiety and confused. He mustve heard me as slendy kissed me deeply and said "You wanna come with me pup?" I smile how he calls me nicknames i remeber he called me that nickname when me and him first met...

*Flashback*

I was running through the forest away from my house on fire. My parents were drug addicts and heavy drinkers and because of this they use to beat me a lot. I got home from school and quietly snuck in the house through the kitchen window, I was starving I hadnt eaten in 3 days and was so skinny you could see my ribs and my eyes had bags underneath them. I wore a ripped and dirty long sleeve tshirt which smells like a public bathroom as I usually tried to sleep in the stalls since I hated going home, some torn jeans i stole from the store in town and a pair of trainers my friend gave me well old friend, she stopped talking to me since she became popular and wasnt allowed to talk to me since i didnt smell like i just crawled out of Dior ass hole. like really did they think their farts smelled like flowers? I felt unsafe at home, and I could never get any sleep since my parents would have me either doing chores or lock me in the upstairs cupboard punishing me for stupid reasons, I still have the bruise on my back from where my dad shoved and locked me in the cupboard for dropping a mug to this day im still scared if i drop something. Anyways, I was running so fast I didnt see the cliff that I was running towards, I snapped out of my teared eyes daze and tried my best to stop running and fell over my untied shoe laces and went tumbling over the cliff. Just as I was about to go falling to my death i felt something grab my wrist preventing me from falling. It was him... * 

End of flashback... to be continued 

I quickly got dressed slipping on a sports bra and as I was about to put on a loose slipknot tshirt that was his and some adidas shorts. I felt his cold hand on my back and him let out a deep growl i turn around and held his hand, "Hey its okay it doesnt hurt anymore" He looked down and i could tell he felt guilty for how angry he had gotten about the bruise left by my parents. I tilted his head to look at me and kissed his cheek. I could feel he relaxed and he let out a sigh "I just wish I couldve prevented them from doing that to you my little one" I rub the back of his hand with my thumb, "I know oreo but what can we do the past is past we cant change that. Im here with you now thats all that matteres." He smiles a little and kisses my head, hes wearing his usual black suit and white shirt which he is totally rocking. "Lift up your arms princess" I do as he suggests and he slips on my hoodie and ruffles my hair to which I giggle, hes always been so playful like that, my slendy. He holds his hand out to which i take and we head downstairs. 

We walk into the living room and see Jeff standing there looking pissed off and shouting "Listen lady I dont know who the hell you think you are but you better shut your mouth before i slice it open!" I stare untainted by his words as this is his usual way of speaking to people he doesnt know or like and turn my attention to who the hell hes shouting at. I see a tall, big boobed lady who had incrediable bone structure and had deep purple eyes and glowing peachy skin and long straight hair and she wore a short revealing black dress and white and black high heels. She had a sickening grin on her face and said to jeff "Listen up you pathetic little cockroach which id gladly step on ive told you my name 5 times now, now where is slenderman?!" Her voice was smooth but sharp and I knew she was upto something. what the hell did she want with my slendy? I look up at him to see him staring at her "Julia? Julia mcadam? Is that you?" I was a little hurt to how he looked at her. she stood up and instantly hugged him barging me out of the way and i lost grip of his hand. I frowned and hissed a little at her and she hugged him tighter burying her face into his shoulder, I felt so jealous, thats my man bitch. He unwrapped her arms and said to her "Its been at least 30 years since I last seen you, what brings you here" She giggles like a school girl and i go to hold his hand again to which she grabs and holds and says "Oh darling it felt like an eternity hehe dear me youve gotten more handsome then i remember, and i came to find you since we were such good friends years ago and oh how ive missed you slender" I instantly saw red. first you touch my man second you barge me out the way and now you call him darling! Hell no... He shakes his had away and says "Yes well time does change and happiness brings the best out in people and my life has become so much happier since i met my gf y/n" He holds my hand and pulls me close to which she glares at me "Slendy dearest you cant be serious, this little mouse... your gf" She laughs loudly and i stand looking at her ready to kill "Yes well i am his gf and he and me are very happy together miss mcdonalds now what exactly did you want since mr sexy butt here and me have very pressing business to attend to in bed called sleep" I speak up saying smugly to which she instantly stops laughing. "My name is mcadam you little dweeb and i..." Shes cut off imediately and slenderman puts a tenticle holding  blade upto her throat "Never ever call my twinkle a dweeb you raggidy old flea spray smelling bitch now apologise" She locks eyes with him and smiles "Very well my apologies now i came here to tell you some very important business ideas i know youll love to hear about that is happening to this very wood you live in dearest" he lowers his blade She runs her hand down his arm and he shakes it off and sighs "Fine lets talk in my office" He holds his arm pointing to his office and she smiles and walks swaying her hips walking towards it and he unlocks it and heads in to which she walks in brashly behind him and slams the door shut behind her i bang the door as shes locked me out and shout "Hey whats the big idea let me in you purple eyed fuck" Slender walked upto the door and she stands in the way and says "The information im about to tell you is very important and we dont need any distractions" He sighs out of frustration and moves her out the way with one arm and opens the door and says "Hey kitten why dont you go watch some tv and wait for me in the living room saves arguements and this is important, i wont be long here take this and order us some pizza baby" he hands me $20 and smiles and cups my face kissing me i frown a little wanting to be with him and say "Ok slendy" he shuts the door and i hear them both talking before i head off.