The winner takes it all

Slowly you approached him and he pulled you into his grip
"Don't worry (y/n) I'll stop if you want me to but I don't think you will want me to and also little one" He pulled you close and leaned down into your ear "I can hear people's thoughts and yours were quite dirty. Don't worry I'm not exactly pure either kitten" he whispered and you moaned at the new name.he kissed you with passion and lust you Both moaned but his moans turned you on and he knew it which made him kiss you deeper and wrap his arms and tentacles around you. He suddenly pulled you into his lap and you let out a little yelp and he laughed deeply 
"Do you want to play?" He asked whilst grinding against you
You moaned breathlessly and tangled his hand in your hair as he knew you wanted this for a long time
"Y y yes slenderman"
You stuttered slowly and whilst panting slowly he kissed your neck and grinded against you harshly but torturously slow
"Then beg,like a good girl and I'll make you feel good I'll make you mine like you always wanted"he said softly in my ear making me want to be obediant to him and for him to cherish every intch of my body but also wreck it making me unable to walk.
"Please slend- AHHH" He cut you off when he slapped your ass and growled
"That's not my name sweet,you know what it is now scream it for me like you do when you think no one can hear you"
You blushed and panted more but you needed this you craved him and you were filled with lust you went shy and buried your head in his neck and he tugged your head back via your hair and made you look at him and growled "Whats my name kitten?" You whispered it and he said teasingly "Hmm I can't hear you what was that little one?" He slid his fingers over your pussy making you sqwirm and moan loudly "Say it kitten" you almost shout feeling overpowered by the pleasure he was giving you "D d daddy please I wanna play please pleasure me I'll be good"
He smirked and said softly knowing he could do whatever he wanted to you, he had complete power "Then comply and submit to me and by the way I'm way worse in kink wise twinkle"
Slowly he slid his hand to your jeans undoing them with one and into your pants and rubbed your clit slowly as you wrapped your arms around his neck and felt yourself get completely soaked down there. You felt his fingers slowly one by one slide into your pussy and pulsate and massage your insides searching for your G spot, he found it pretty quickly and you arched your back which he kept massaging that spot over and over harder and faster again and again and made you scream his name and before you knew it you were grinding into his hand and he kissed your neck licking it ever so often and you felt this wave of pleasure like a wave creeping over your entire body and you were creeping up to cloud nine but just as you were about to cum He stopped.
"Why did you stop daddy?"You questioned softly
"5 minutes are up what do you want me to do baby?" He slowly rubbed your clit so you were only feeling enough pleasure to touch your high but not fully be in it.
"Its your choice baby...." he said innocently