A slendy family(Ending)

A few months later

Y/n woke up to the sound of humming, it was still late into the night when they woke and as they looked at the alarm clock at the side of the bed it read 3.35am even though she was tired, she was almost used to been awoken multiple times during the night. She looked to the side of her to see slendy sat up with their baby in his arms, they always looked so small compared to him but in all fairness who wouldn't look small up to him.  As y/n started waking up more she heard a deep groaning voice say "I did try not to wake you, but this one likes music to sleep much like her mother" Y/n grinned "ASMR is not music" he grinned "I seem to recall one night when you were spread out on your gaming chair wearing my hoodie you didnt think id notice you stole and listening to a man named Daz Black singing something about clickbait? What does that mean? Ordering fish online?" Y/n laughed but caught it in her throat trying not to wake the baby they had only been home from the hospital a week and everything still ached in her. Slendy seeing her in pain wrapped his tentacles around her snuggling her next to him. "My babies" he said relaxing more. "My little one and my little itty bitty one Jackie"

"i want another baby" Y/n said "What" slendy said as they both giggled and fell asleep.

The End 

hey guys the fact i didnt finnish the book was bothering me so i thought id finnish it here as i dont wanna keep this story going as i wanna write something new. hope you enjoyed reading this and thank you for all the support and comments