cliffs, bad memories and a hero dressed in black

I stand staring at the door for what feels like hours but was in reality just a few seconds and sigh and walk to the living room slumping down on the couch next to Jeff. "I hate that onion eyed bitch goddamn her she just barged through the door and demanded to speak to slender man who does she think she is" I smile at how he called her eyes onions but then remembered how I wasn't invited to stay with slendy, and lately been having nightmares and so just wanted to sleep in bed with him to get some decent sleep. Jeff notices I'm quiet and taps the side of my head "Hey come on short stuff lighten up don't let me see lava lamp eyes make you upset or i may have to cut her eyes out and make us BFF key chains" I sigh at how usually id be in heaps of laughter holding my ribs from that remark but I'm too tired to laugh. "I'm sorry stabby I'm just so tired i haven't been sleeping recently i keep dreaming about the night my parents died and i cant remember what happened when i fell off the cliff"

Jeff looked up at me and frowned a little, he knew what night i was talking about and rubbed my shoulder "well I'm sorry kid i cant help you there, have you talked to slender about it?" I shake my head and yawn "No we have just gotten into a relationship and i don't want him thinking I'm ungrateful for him taking me in" Jeff scoffs which makes me look at him "What that's ridiculous you booger brain, of course he wouldn't think that, nobody would hey i have an idea why don't we go to the cliff it might trigger that memory and make you remember what happened that way you don't have to ask slender man and you'll have the answer" I look at him taken back to what he just suggested "No one is allowed to go there dumb ass" "Hey don't call me a dumb ass and what slender man doesn't know wont kill the skinny bastard" I growl to how he called him that to which he put his hands up as of to surrender "Come on kid you'll find out the truth" I roll my eyes knowing hes right and stand up "alright you've convinced me lets go" He hops up and runs past me and into the garage to where our bikes are. mine was electric blue, gold and black and his was a Gray and red smudged one, no one knows if the red is paint or blood and i think everyone doesn't wanna know. we ride out heading to the cliff scared of finding out the truth. 

Meanwhile with slender man

"The woods is gonna be hit with a wicked storm by next week its high winds and heavy rain, you should stay inside with your little toy dolls if you value your life" Slender man was slumped against his desk he knows y/n had been not sleeping well and neither had he and was getting frustrated at how he and his precious baby girls sleep was disturbed "So that's what you came out here and bothered me for, a fucking weather forecast i do read the newspaper y'know and im not afraid to get a little wet unlike you you pretentious fuck" Julia was taken back by what he said slendy would never talk like this, something must be wrong "Dearest slender what ever has gotten into you I've known you a very long time we use to work side by side but then since our fight you've changed" He growls and stands up "Listen very closely you know why I'm mad, I'm tired of your games and threatening to spill our little secret to y/n now what do i have to do to keep you quiet you serpent from Beelzebub?"  she smiles and stands up slowly "Its quite simple what i want slender, i want you" Hes stunned by what she said and squints his eyes at her "Speak plainly snake what do you mean you want me!" She slides her hand over to him and grabs his tentacle and rubs it against her face sucking the tip, "You know what i meant slendy darling I've had my eye on you for quite some time now with your power and stature and my riches inherited from my late father what cant we do together" He snatches back his tentacle and growls deeper "You poison ivy sucking vulture id rather tear off my tenticles than be with you, i have the most wonderful and smart partner in the world, my y/n now get the hell out of my office and out of my house or you wont have to worry about the rain getting your precious little dress wet cause ill bury you under this earth next to your rotting fleshed father!" He stomps over to her and grabs her arm dragging her out the house which she fought him the whole way doing "If you don't marry me slender ill tell your precious y/n our little secret" she smirked and made a shhing motion with her finger knowing that information was critical not to get to y/n. "You wouldn't dare" He snarled and she laughed annoyingly "Oh but i would think about it slender dearest" With that slender got a bad feeling. He hadn't heard a peep from y/n for a long time and he couldn't smell her sweet smell around the house. "Where could she have gone? She's never ran off before without telling me and she said her friends were busy and... Oh no" With that fear rushed through his veins and he ran around the house calling loudly "y/n Y/n dear god where are you!" He started feeling more and more worried now and had a bad feeling inside him and knew where she went... the cliff.