Rooftop - Iwaizumi Hajime

'happy one year anniversary my love' he kissed your forehead as you lay your head on his arms. Stargazing in your rooftop was your and iwa's favorite thing to do. 'happy anniversary iwa-channnnnnn' you said giving him a peck on his lips.

Your relationship with iwa started cause of oikawa. He jokingly asked you out knowing that iwa liked you and iwa got pissed at the sight and confessed to you right there. Since then yall have been together. He is a big baby who needs so much love and attention.

Back to the current scenario:
As you lay there on the roof ( not exactly a roof but you know one where you sit in chairs like an empty space with boundaries idk ukwim), iwa sneakily pulled your dress up and slid his fingers into your underwear. 'babe you're gonna cum for me tonight' with a big smirk on his face iwa started playing with your clit.

'hajime what- aaah' you moaned which made him insert his finger into you. First one finger then he added another which added to the pleasure. You were so close to reaching your climax and iwa fastened the pace of his fingers. 'i-im close-' you came all over his fingers. He took his fingers and licked them clean.

'i like the taste' he said looking at you. ( u see what i did here hehe). You blushed and he unzipped your dress from the back and removed it along with your bra. He wasted no time and since you were already wet he took out his already hardened member and thrust it into you.

Yall were now having sex on the roof, thankgod the lights werent so bright or else-
As iwa kept fastening his pace you were overwhelmed with pleasure cause he has a huge dick-😳..
'mhm y/n you're always so tight makes me feel so fucking good' he kept thrusting in and out making you moan his name as loud as you could,'Hajime aaahhhhh~'.

You were close and so was he, his thrusts got sloppy and slow. He started twitching so he took his member out and came all over you, you came too. He then not letting your orgasm go quickly went down and licked your pussy clean. 'aaaghhh~ ' that moment felt soo good when he went down on you.

He got up got a towel and cleaned you up nicely. He got you some warm clothes from inside and helped you put em on cause he knew you were tired. Yall cuddled the whole night and enjoyed your 1 year anniversary together.