Tease - Nishinoya Yuu

On a day off from school you and your boyfriend noya decided to visit the new cafe that opened near your school. 'Noya baby im ready' you called him as you wore your shoes. 'Okay love im right in front of your house' he said as you walked out of the house. You saw him and ran to him . 'I just saw you yesterday but i missed you!!' he said hugging you tight. 'Me too' you kissed his cheek.

At the cafe :
Both of you entered holding hands together, and got seated in the corner. He ordered some food and drinks for the both of you. You felt happy and felt butterflies like the first time you met. Noya was constantly hugging you and acting like a baby. (he's so cute pls uwu)

After the food and drinks came, you started eating and then noya sneakily started rubbing your place from outside. You were already wet, this boy-
'noya how are you so horny all the time?' you asked trying to catch your breath.
'horny only for your perfect little pussy' with a smirk he whispered into your ears.

You're so wet and you get turned on too, slowly you start to run your fingers over his pants where his bulge was. Tracing across it you sneakily put your hands inside his pants. Thank god the table was high and noone could see what was going on unless they bent down. You were now holding his dick and stroking it slowly in up-down direction.

As you go faster he catches his breath and then removes your hand and puts his hand directly inside your underwear without wasting time and starts to finger you. 'you're so wet' he whispers into your ears. You're feeling hot and the temperature between your legs is rising. You were close but he stopped. 'We'll finish this at home' with a wink he called the waiter for the bill.
- what happens at home is your imagination 😘