Marking you - Terushima Yuji

You are at a club for a drink cause your university exams just finished and you needed a break from everything. You walk up to the bartender and before you ask him he just passed you your usual and winked at you. Seemed like he remembered. You've talked to him quite a few times before, his name was Terushima Yuji and he worked part-time as a bartender. He was hot super hot just your type.
You felt a tap on your shoulder and a guy was smiling at you. 'May i buy you this drink?' he smirked. 'Hmm sure' you said playfully and in a little flirty way.
Terushima's pov:
Why the fuck is he touching her hands and flirting with her? I cant even pull her away until my shift is over. I'll break his bones if he gets any closer to her.
Normal pov:
As the guy flirted with you, you saw terushima clench his fists and look at him angrily. 'Is he jealous?' you thought. You got an idea, you went closer to that man and started to stroke his chest area (ukwim).
'How about we get outta here babygirl~' he said pointing outside.
'How about-' you were cut off by terushima pulling you away from the man.
'Sorry but she's getting outta here with me' he said as he held your hand and walked towards the entrance. As soon as you got out, he smashed his lips onto yours. As he kissed you, you felt his lust growing. You parted for air, he looked into your eyes with deep passion. 'How about we get a place for ourselves' he said smirking. 'Mhm' you replied. He pulled you inside his car and started to undress you.
He unzipped your dress leaving you in your underwear. He started to rub your clothed pussy, making you wet by his touch. He removed your bra and started to suck on your breasts while leaving marks all over your chest. 'Lemme mark you so those shitty drunk people don't come to you again' he said while leaving hickeys all over. He went down and removed your underwear. He started to eat you out, 'mhmm yuji yes~' you moaned out loud. 'you taste amazing,, aah' he said as you came in his mouth. He got up and placed his hardened member at your entrance. He put it in causing you to moan his name loudly 'teru... aaah'. Without any warning he started to thrust into you, 'shit, you're fucking tight' he muttered. He kept going faster and faster all that could be heard in the car was your moans and the sound of skin slapping against each other. you felt a knot in your stomach, you knew you were close. 'Teru.. im gonna cum-'
'me too' with that he took his member out and came all over your stomach and you came too. Both of you were panting heavily, teru stroked your hair and asked you.. 'y/n will you go out with me?'.
'Ofc i will baka..' with that he kissed you and cleaned you up after. He then helped you put on your clothes and took you to your place. You asked him to stay over. Yall ended up doing 3 more rounds in the night-

DROP YOUR REQUESTS I'LL UPDATE SOON

follow on ig: @_animeimagines_