Care - Sugawara Koushi

The most awaited trip of the year was here, a 3 night long school trip to hokkaido ( idk random but ok). Since hokkaido is a cold place everyone was excited for the snow and the warm food there. You were specially excited to spend time with sugawara. You liked him since 1st year, you're a third year now. Everyone reached and got ready to go out for a walk and play with the snow as soon as they reached.

You noticed suga being a little off and down, so you asked him if he was okay. 'im fine y/n, i just have a little cough and feels like im getting a fever' he said coughing.  'i'll inform the teacher and i'll stay back and take care of you now lets go to your room rn' you ordered him.

in his room :
'you really didnt have to stay back with me you know...' suga being the sweet baby he is said. 'its okay now rest up while i make some hot soup for you' you said as you boiled some water in the kettle and took out packed soup powder. You prepared it for it him and went to his bed where he was sleeping beautifully. 'suga get up and have your soup' you said. 'i will only have it if you feed me' he said with a gentle smile. You nodded and carefully fed him the soup with a spoon making sure every while it wasnt too hot.

After he drank everything you got up to keep the bowl on the table but you felt your cloth being pulled and looked towards suga. You kept the bowl in the bedside table and looked towards him. He caught your hand and pulled you into the bed with him. He got on top of you, and suddenly kissed you. 'mhm suga -' you mumbled but you kept kissing him. He pulled away ' sorry y/n i-' he was gonna get away from you but you pulled him into another kiss. His hands started to travel across your body and he slipped it into your shirt.

He caught your boob and slowly started to massage it while also playing with your nipples. You let out soft moans, he looked at you and put your hair behind your ear, 'you're so beautiful please be mine and always take care of me' he said kissing your forehead. You responded by kissing his soft lips once more. He slowly removed your shorts and also removed his pants.. 'baby are u ready?' he asked you.

'Yes- put it in' you said.. 'ahhh' you screamed but you immediately cover your mouth as you were embarrassed. 'let me hear your beautiful voice and the sounds you make' he said removing the hand that was covering your mouth. You started to moan and scream his name as he kept thrusting into you. As you were enjoying all the pleasure.. you heard footsteps indicating that your friends were back.

'y/n, suga are you guys in there ?' your friend called out to the both of you. 'ye-yes, wait for us we'll be right back' you struggled to speak. 'gotta make it quick' suga whispered. He fastened his pace and as his thrusts got sloppy n slow he pulled out and came. You came as well. You helped each other clean up and put on your clothes quickly. The both of you headed outside holding hands and your friends werent surprised cause they knew the both of you liked each other.
Follow me on insta - @/jaegerchann