I Promise (bxb) pt2

The sequel no one asked for! You're welcome, the two of you who randomly came back:>

I was going to wait a few more days, but it's Valentine's day! Why not fluff it up with a cute demon boyo?

I'm working on a gxg lil story that hopefully be done within the week but we'll see. Tell me, do you want to see the third part to this? Vote or comment to tell me please^-^

Alrighty, I'll shut up now.

Warning! Mentions of abuse
~~~
"Oh my God, I can't believe I've never thought of this before!"

"Juno, it's okay you don't have to-"

"Found them!"

Juno raised the scissors up, grinning like a maniac upon his find. I gulped back my slight nervousness and fiddled with the string of my -- or Juno's -- sweatshirt. Somehow, it didn't stink all these years and it seemed to grow with me. It still smelled how it did when I first received it: honeysuckle and lavender.

Currently, it was late at night on the eve of his birthday. He was turning thirteen tomorrow, "officially a teenager", according to him.

We had been talking when an idea randomly struck upon him. "Why didn't I think of cutting a hole in the sweatshirt, to begin with?" He asked, standing up suddenly. I'll admit, the top was a little uncomfortable to wear with my tail, but I didn't really care.

Scissors in hand, he traveled back over to me from his nightstand and stood behind me. "Juno? What are you-" I was silenced by a gasp when he put his hand on my lower back, trying to feel for my tail. It took everything in me not to flinch. "D-doing?"

"Hold on a sec..." he cut a slit right about where the bottom of the small of my back was. When he touched my tail suddenly, I couldn't help but jump and turn around quickly. His eye flooded with regret and worry. "Sorry, sorry! I forgot that-"

"It's fine-"

"No, it's not," he shook his head, dropping the scissors. "I know your boundaries and I crossed them." I've been living with Juno just about as long as I was in Hell. I thought that the reflexes would've gone away by now, but lo and behold. Juno knows that I can still be wary about touching and has tried his best not to cross any lines that might set me off. But mess-ups are bound to happen. It's not like he did it on purpose.

"Really, I'm okay. J-Just warn me next time."

I haven't consistently stuttered in a year or two and it only comes back when I'm startled or scared. Juno noticed instantly, I could tell by his drop in mood. I touched the back of his hand lightly and he took the cue to grab hold of it. "I'm fine, really," I coaxed with a smile. "I was just startled a bit, okay?"

He nodded, using his thumb to rub small circles on the back of my hand. My chest felt fuzzy whenever he did that. "Okay," he said.

I turned around after a moment. "You wanted to do something with the sweatshirt?"

"Oh, right," he leaned over again. "Can I...?" I nodded. He gently pulled my tail through the hole he cut in the sweatshirt. "There. How's it feel?"

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't relieved. It felt like having a shirt on with armholes that were placed too low for the past five years. I waved my tail around joyously before hearing giggles coming from Juno.

I looked over at him and lowered my tail self-consciously. I gave him a glance as if to ask, "What's so funny?"

"Sorry, it's just you and your tail are so cute."

"Juno-"

"I know, I know, I won't call you cute again," Lie. "Even if it's true.

Before I could even mumble out a complaint, Juno gently brushes my loose, brown curls away from my forehead, revealing the eye I kept hidden. He delicately placed a kiss on my forehead, effectively making me blush. He had grown quite a bit over the years. I have too, but not nearly as much as Juno. He stood around four or five inches taller than me, so whenever he kissed my forehead, he didn't have to stand on his toes anymore. Demons can age like humans in some cases, like mine. Juno had more of a growth spurt than I did, I guess.