Chapter 9

Warning: contains a some steaminess and cursing... proceed with caution ;P

(unedited)

3 weeks later...

Victoria

Heat raced across my body as his velvety lips traced mindless patterns on the soft skin under my neck. His kisses were feathery, subtle, light, and yet they held the power to make me explode. I moaned as he trailed across my exposed collarbone, kissing, biting, licking his way down...

And then he stopped. I growled and was about to protest when his lips were suddenly devouring mine and all thought vanished, replaced only by intense, irrational pleasure. We were in a fiery tango, our lips fighting for dominance, our hands searching, grabbing at each other in a feverish frenzy. My body was on fire. His tongue sought entrance into my mouth, which I gladly gave. He lips were still on mine as he reached down for the hem of my shirt. Sparks erupted where his fingertips brushed the skin on my hips, and then cool air enveloped my body as my shirt disappeared. I closed my eyes and shivered, involuntarily arching into him. And then his hands were snaking around my torso, his deft fingers finding the clasp of my bra. And then that was gone too.

"Adrian," I groaned into his hot mouth, which had never parted from mine. "Please, I need you." I begged.

I felt him pull away and I opened my eyes to look at him. He was staring at me. The golden sparks in his dark green eyes were brighter than usual, and his soft hair was tangled and wild from my hands running through it. He smirked that charming goddamn sexy smirk of his.

"Well aren't you an eager one?"

I gasped, my eyes opening as my body lurched off the bed. My blankets were tangled around my legs and my pajamas were drenched in cold sweat. My body was still on fire and my heart was racing. Oh my god, did I really just dream about having sex with Adrian Black?

I couldn't breath. That did not just happen. I was not some easy, lovestruck teenager who would throw myself at a guy I hated just because he was attractive.

Wait, did I just call Adrian attractive? What was the world coming to...

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard his voice again.

"Oh damn, Ella you feel amazing," he moaned.

A girl giggled. In my mind.

That was freaking gross. Apparently it wasn't a dream. Adrian was having sex with Ella Alcorn, a girl in our pack whom everyone seemed to assume was a lesbian, and I could so wonderfully hear them as it happened.

Damn Adrian. Damn Ella. I cursed the universe for coming up with stupid idea of mates, because I'd heard about this, that as time goes by, the bond between mates grows stronger and stronger until sometimes, when the feeling is strong enough, they can feel what the other feels, experience what the other experiences. I suppose there was a new development in our "bond" that night...