A Bright Future (Daddy!Rogue Cheney)

An amazing miracle has happened before me. No amount of magic can ever pull off something magical like today... 

After I found out my future self had a dark intention of becoming king, I couldn't believe such an evil thought to cross my mind. I wouldn't have believed it myself if that mysterious shadow manipulating me appeared before me. Sting snapped my out of my thoughts. He and I handle two dragons until they were forced back into their own time.

It did hurt my pride when Sting and I, as well as the rest of the dragon slayers, couldn't defeat one single dragon. Although, that day.... made me realized a new goal set in mind: Never become the man like my future self has come to be.

Months have passes since then. I worked hard to become a man who would look after his guild mates. We've all become closer since Sting took over as the new master. I treasure every memory of the times at the guild. Even today will become a memory I will always treasure...

I remember it like it was yesterday. A new girl showed up at the guild, wishing for a chance to join. She'd always wanted to join the guild, but she knew she couldn't when Master Jimena was in charge. Unlike him, Sting welcomed her to the guild. We've all became fast friends with her. As I got to know this girl, I knew right then I wanted to become so much more...

I asked her out one day, and she immediately said yes. I find it a bit relieved since many guys talked about asking her out... even Sting. I have to admit it was a bit disturbing upsetting when Sting kept asking the girl to give him a chance instead of me. 

Every time, she would say no to him. She didn't want to see Sting heart-broken, but she knew she wanted to be with me. That's how I know she's been faithful these past years...

Eventually, Sting accepted reality and moved on from her. Currently, he's engaged to Yukino. The entire guild praised in celebration for our master and his new fiancée. It was around the time where my wife was about to bring life into this world...

After years of dating, I finally knew she would be the one. I proposed to her exactly how she's picture her dream proposal. The joyous tears in her eyes were glistening as they streamed down her cheeks. As she whispered "Yes.", I leaped for joy.

SHE SAID YES!!!!!!

Once I placed the engagement ring upon her finger, we never let go of each other. 

The wedding was one of the happiest moments of my life. She walked down the aisle dressed in white. With each step she took, it took me a lot of restraint from going down that aisle and kissing every part of her face. Everyone we knew was at the wedding. Sting became my best man. His girlfriend Yukino became the maid of honor. Frosch was the ring bearer at the wedding. 

As the words, "I do" were exchanged, I lifted her veil to seal our vows with a kiss...

We were lucky to have many friends to share this beautiful day. Especially Frosch. I am so glad he's with us after many years have passed since the Grand Arc Games. Proof that Frosh is alive... because he's right next to me as we welcome the new addition to the family...

"Rogue." my wife (Name) whispered as she held our love child in her arms. 

Labor did take a huge toll on her, but she was strong enough to make it through. When I found out she was pregnant, I did everything in my power to make sure she and our baby make it through the birthing process. No matter the mood swings, or sickening cravings she had, or the amounts of jobs I had to take to support us, I will always be there for my family.

All the work paid off as I came her side, removed some sweat strands from her face, and kiss my wife's forehead. I stared down at the bundle of joy.

It was a girl. I knew it all along. All fathers want to have a son, but I'm glad to have a daughter. I know she will grow up to be a beautiful, strong, and brave woman just like her mother. I'd be sure to punch any guy who dares try to take away my little girl. 

My wife handed me our little girl. She was a carbon copy of her mother, except she had my crimson eyes. She reached out to touch my cheeks with her tiny hands. I smiled at her. 

I couldn't have wished for a better life than this. Sting became the new master, Yukino became a member of Sabertooth again, they are engaged to be marry, Frosh is still with us, the young (hair color) girl became my wife, and my new daughter has a bright future ahead of her...