Sleepover (Erza Scarlet)

Erza Scarlet x Fem! Reader (This is a yuri. Don't like it, don't read it) This is my first one, please forgive me if it sucks.

Just another day at Fairy Tail means the smell of booze in the air, laughter and smiles all around... and the fact Natsu and Gray fighting AGAIN! You were sitting by the counter observing how the Fire Dragon Slayer and the Ice Wizard were at each other's throats. You simply took a sip of your drink as you expect to see a certain redhead S-Class Wizard to break the fight.

...or rather break Natsu and Gray's limbs.

        "That's enough!" Erza Scarlett, also known as Titania, grabs the two by their heads, and slams them into each other. The two lay flat on the floor in serve pain. They slowly get up with fear in the wrath of Titania.

        "E-Erza." Natsu and Gray stutters in unison. With her hands on her hips, she stares at the two.

        "Morons. How many times do I have to tell you to get along?" Erza scolds them.

        "S-Sorry." They whimper. (Name) simply smiles. Her metal armor makes clicking sounds as she walks over to (Name). Her skirt swaying side to side made (Name) have a light blush on her face.

        "Rough day, huh?" Erza deeply sighs as she rests her arms on the counter. She gazes at you with a small smile.

        "Yeah. Honestly, I wish there is a way to instantly stop them without me having to smash their heads together." It was a no brainer for (Name) on what she needed to do.

        "I got an idea. Why don't you come over for a sleepover again? We can order pizza, rent a movie, and eat that strawberry cake from your favorite bakery." At the mention of cake, Erza's eyes sparkle with joy. 

        "I'm in." 

Erza and (Name) were having a great time having another sleepover at (Name)'s apartment. The apartment wasn't too big nor too small. It's a simple living arrangement with a living room, a cozy kitchen, a clean bathroom, and a styling bedroom. Erza requipped into her purple pajamas with the fuchsia Heart Kreuz logos all over it.

After watching (Name)'s favorite movie and ordering a half (favorite topping) and half cheese pizza, Erza and (Name) decide to chill out in her bedroom. Erza happily eats away at her strawberry shortcake slice in a ladylike manner. She did not want to smother cake all over the bedding covers. 

Afterwards, Erza places her empty cake plate on (Name)'s night stand as she makes herself comfortable. (Name) lays on the bed as Erza embraces her, laying her head in the crook of her neck. Erza removes her head back up and smiles at (Name). 

It was then Erza places a sweet kiss on (Name)'s lips. The two exchange a few kisses, and Erza heats things up as she swirls her tongue inside (Name)'s mouth. (Name) runs her hands through Erza's long, silky red hair. 

        "So it really was a rough day, huh?" (Name) whispers in between kisses. Erza smirks. 

        "Definitely." (Name) rolls her eyes playfully as she continues her hot make-out session with her secret girlfriend. Erza and (Name) have been secretly going out. No one in Fairy Tail are aware of the relationship.

That is what concerns (Name) as she pulls away from the kiss to sit up by the headboard. Erza, showing worry for her lover, sits up by the headbaord as she places her hand on (Name)'s shoulder. 

        "What's wrong?" 

        "It's just... it sucks that we have to hid this from everyone." (Name) explains.

Erza looks down at her feet as she ponders the thought. She understand how her (hair color) girlfriend felt. She also wanted to tell her friends that she's happily in a relationship, especially since that troll Ichiya is trying to get all up in her face. She still has Jellal on her mind, but she will never betray the trust and love (Name) has given her. Luckily, (Name) already knows how faithful Erza truly is.

        "Well, let's do it." (Name) raises an eyebrow to her lover.

        "Do it? But I'm not yet ready." Erza smiles cheekily at how (Name) took it the wrong way. She removes her resting hand from (Name)'s hand as she tries covering her laughter.

        "No, I actually meant coming out. I didn't mean 'do it' physically." (Name) faceplams herself as she realized her dumb mistake. Erza smirks as she leans in for a kiss on the cheek.

        "Don't worry. We already promise we'd be each other's first when the time is right." (Name) removes her hand from her face. She runs her hand through her hair to calm herself down before looking back at her beautiful girlfriend. 

        "I want to, but that's easier said than done." (Name) starred getting teary-eyed. That's when Erza gave a heartfelt hug. She rubbed her hands up and down (Name)'s back in order to comfort her. She keeps crying in the crook of Erza's neck.

        "I know this isn't easy. You know how I already feel about you. The guild is our family. I'm sure they'll accept us for who were are." They pull away as (Name) wipes her (eye color) eyes with the palms of her hands. 

        "Okay, let's do it in the morning." (Name) says seriously. Erza smiles at the bravery her girlfriend is showing. 

        "Alright then. We're in this together."

With that, Erza and (Name) share one last kiss before heading off to bed. Turning off the lights, Erza and (Name) comfortably sleep together in the same bed. Cuddling and little angel kisses were the only thing shared between the sheets. 

The next morning

        "Hey guys, what's up?" the blonde celestial wizard came up to Erza and (Name). (Name) opens her mouth without saying anything. She reazlies how she would have to tell Lucy first. Erza encourages her to go on. 

        "W-Well the thing is Lucy..." (Name) meekly starts to say. Lucy gestures her to go on with what she was about to say. 

        "U-Uh, do you want to come check out this new boutique with Erza and me?" Erza sighs as (Name) chickens out. Lucy nods her head. 

        "Sure. I'll be happy to go with you guys." With that, Lucy walks away to check up on Nastu. 

(Name) sighs deeply as she realizes how she didn't came out to Lucy. Looking at her beloved, Erza simply closes her eyes with a smile. 

        "It's not easy, but we will have to tell them one day. Until then, we will always have those secret sleepovers..."