Mr. Player (Loke)

There goes Loke again, surrounded by many of women. He had a redhead on his right, a brunette on his left, and two blondes were with him as well. 

        Even though he was revealed to be a Celestial Spirit, he went back his little gig on being Fairy Tail's eligible bachelor. Lucy thought it was weird since he told her it was a way to distract himself from the memory of his previous Celestial Wizard. When Loke formed a new contract with Lucy, he only playfully flirted with her. 

        But ever since (Name) joined the Fairy Tail guild, Loke went back to his player ways. Girls from around town all claim to be his girlfriend. 

        Lucy is irritated at this sudden change. So she consented her worries with (Name).

        "I do not know what to do, (Name). I mean, I can handle his little flirts, but he's gone far with his big ego. I hate how he's always trying to pick up a girl whenever he talks to the females." Lucy complained to (Name).

        (Name) was sitting on the bar stand with Lucy's head on the counter. The day was usual as Cana began drinking, Elfman boast on being a real man, and Natsu picked a fight with Gray (which led to Erza breaking it up).

        "That is strange. Do you think it's just a phase he's going through?" (Name) asked her.

        "That's the thing. I don't think he is. Whenever I summon him on missions, he doesn't flirt with me every second. But when we're at the guild hall, he goes back to his playboy gig. Now I'm irritated with him for dating almost every single girl in town." Lucy explained to him.

        "Maybe he's trying to get your attention. I heard from Happy how he loves you." (Name) suggested. That made Lucy mad.

        "That's not true! Why does everyone assume we're in love!?" Lucy screamed out loud. Lucy had enough and just sulked on the counter. (Name) patted her on the back. 

        "There, there. I'm sure if you ask him what's with him, maybe he can tell you." (Name) offered Lucy some advice. 

        "I already tried, but he just ignored me." Lucy responded. (Name) looked back at Loke. She saw how all the girls were getting touchy with him. Her eyes wandered to see the other guild members confused. She guessed their a bit confused on Loke's behavior. 

        When (Name) focused her attention back to Loke, their eyes met in a gaze. Loke looked away quickly with a light pink across his face. (Name) was confused by this. She turned around to continue her chat with Lucy. 

        After a while, Lucy called over Loke since she needed to send him back to the spirit world. 

        "Are you sure that's what you want? Cause I think you're just jealous of the attention I been giving to those ladies." Loke smugly said. Lucy lost it at that moment. 

        "Ugh! Are you serious? What is wrong with you? You're always bringing up these stupid pick-up lines at me!" Lucy yelled at him. Loke tried calming her down. (Name) had to step up and calm her best friend down. 

        Loke saw how (Name) putting all her attention on Lucy. To be honest, it made him a little jealous. That's when Loke took a deep breath and stopped in front of (Name). 

        Both girls were silent by Loke's sudden action. He showed off his jacket to her.

        "Do you know what my jacket is made of?" Loke asked (Name). Lucy rolled her eyes to hear yet another pick-up line. "Boyfriend material." Loke answered. 

        "Seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Lucy yelled out loud. Loke's fangirls gasped at the sight of Loke trying to pick up another girl. 

(Name)'s reply to him was… an angelic laughter. Loke, Lucy, and the rest of the guild fell into silence to hear the sweet laughter of (Name).Once she calmed down, (Name) wiped a tear from her (eye color) eyes. 

        "That was a good one. I thought that was really clever." (Name) said. Loke had a smile on his face… and a blush.

        "Well then, how about forming a team together. Later tonight, just the two of us." Loke asked (Name). Loke's fanigrls were boiling with rage. They were about to attack (Name), but they got caught up by Natsu and Gray's fight. Erza turns around for once second and they start fighting again. Erza yet again has to break up the fight. The rest of the guild complained about the consistent fighting at the guild.

        Lucy is still taking in with how (Name) is handling with Loke's flirting.

        "Slow down, Mr. Player. I said it was clever. That doesn't mean you've won my heart." (Name) answered. Loke was heart-broken. He decided to tell her the truth. 

        "Listen, to tell you the truth...I was flirting with the other girls to get a chance to talk to you. I really didn't mean for it go so far. But I really would like to take you out for dinner tonight." Loke explained. 

        Lucy passed out. Not only was Loke driving her mad with his constant flirting, but she couldn't believe he did it JUST so he can talk to a girl…? Loke has yet to learn the best way to talk to a girl he's crushing on is to actually have a conversation with her. Unbelievable.

(Name) smiled innocently, yet she has intentions of playing hard to get. She took out a piece of candy and placed it in her mouth. 

        "Tell you what. Come to me when finished studying on how to pick up a girl, and I may consider taking you up on that offer." (Name) said with a huge smirk. Loke, liking this side of (Name), came up with the best of approach he can come up with. 

        "Why should I bother studying pick-up lines when I rather study you?" Loke said. He placed a finger on her chin and kissed her right on the lips. (Name) was shocked by the unexpected kiss. Loke wrapped his arms around (Name)'s waist, deepening the kiss. They were frenching it up. When they broke apart, (Name)'s piece of candy was missing. Loke already had the piece of candy in his mouth.

        "Don't expect getting it back. I'll pick you up at 8. Wear something cute." Loke said as he walked out of the guild. 

        After taking a few minutes to process what happen, (Name) smiled. She took out another piece of candy and placed it in her mouth. 

Not bad at all, Mr. Player...