Beauty and the Dragon Slayer (Gajeel Redfox)

A certain Iron Dragon Slayer couldn't keep his eyes of a certain (hair color) girl. How could he? Was it her (eye color) eyes that would sparkle like diamonds? Was it her (skin color) that seem to glow in the light? How about the sound of her laugh that sounds like an angel? 

Answer... Yes. But, he'll never admit to it. 

He isn't Prince Charming or a knight in shining armor on a noble white steed. He's a Dragon-like guy that would eat the shining armor. As for noble white steed.... he's got his buddy, Lily. He's no horse, but he's a good friend and partner to Gajeel. And Lily is the only one who can see through Gajeel. Lily can tell he has romantic feelings for the girl known as (Full Name).

Many guys see her as the most beautiful girl in all of Fiore (especially Gajeel). When she first met him, she was taken aback at first. But Levy also mentioned to (Name) what an awesome guy Gajeel really is. With that notation in mind, (Name) gain the courage and actually talked to him. He did brush her off like anyone he met at first. But then, he started to open up to her. 

What really made her shine was the fact (Name) didn't see her as a monster. 

 (Full Name) is working as a waitress to fill in for Mirajane since she's out with Kinna to buy groceries. And the guild hall was filled up. A lot of guild members are waiting for (Name) to serve them. Not that she couldn't handle it. They waited patiently while (Name) brought their order up. She even wore a cute yellow dress Mirajane offer her to wear. The dress was knee length with a white apron on the lower half of the dress. The top half was a sweetheart neckline with short sleeves. 

Gajeel thought she couldn't get any sexy than she looks now. Her sight did in fact blink often in his little fantasies. (Name) looked so attractive in her yellow dress. He wouldn't mind ripping off that dress, having his way with her on the table, and giving those worthless men with nosebleeds a a show with something they could never get. However, he controlled his urges. 

After all, how can a beautiful girl like her ever fall for a beast like him?

Gajeel sat at the table by himself. He just kept staring at her while she served to the other guild members. He would glare at the gentlemen who would ogle her with such dark intentions. Gajeel is in the same boat as them, but at least he was a good guy to not think about jumping the girl.

(Name) went over to Gajeel for her break. She enjoyed his company. Besides, Gajeel's stares at her didn't go unnoticed. 

"Hey, Gajeel." (Name) waved at him. He had a light pink blush in his cheeks. The sexy Belle chick is talking to him. His little crush is actually putting all her attention to him. He quickly turn his gaze to avoid (Name)'s lovely eyes. 

"Well, it's my day off. Can't a guy chill out every once in a while?" Gajeel said in a tsundere way. (Name) giggled at his personality. 

"Not at all. But it's strange because you're usually on jobs, or training with Lily, or singing on stage." (Name) said to him. 

"There's no jobs on the board I want, Lily is talking with those other cats, and Salamander busted up my guitar again for the third time." Gajeel complained. 

"Then why haven't you ordered something?" (Name) asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Looks like you were pretty busy. Maybe you should have moved faster." he replied. Although, he felt he was a bit harsh on her. He knew he shouldn't say stuff like that, but he also didn't want to wait for hours just to get an order. 

"Since you had to wait, why don't I fetch you something on the house? Was there something you wanted to eat?" (Name) asked him in a sweet voice. 

'You.' Gajeel thought. 

"Aren't you on break right now?" Gajeel asked her in stern tone. 

"Yeah but I got all the time in the world for you." (Name) responded sweetly. Gajeel blushed as red as Erza's hair. He quickly composed himself. 

"Yeah, whatever. I don't care how you spend your free time. Just get me some metal or something." Gavel said. (Name) was about to change from the sweet innocent girl to a whole new persona.

"In that case, how about having me?" (Name) said seductively. 

Gajeel looked at her with wide-eyes. Before he could even say a single word, she places her hands on his cheeks and kisses him right in front of viewing eyes. A few guys spitted out their order when they saw the lovely (Name) kissing the Iron Dragon Slayer. 

(Name) pulled away slowly to see Gajeel stuttering like a school girl got kissed by her hot crush. 

"You didn't think little ol' me was acting all sweet and innocent. I saw all the lustful stares you've given me. To be honest, I wouldn't mind dating you. You're more of a man than a monster everyone assumes you are. It's because I rather have the dragon all to myself." (Name) said to him. A few hollers in the room were made in the guild hall.

But Gajeel wasn't going to lose that easily. 

"Yeah...well.. maybe I would like that!" Gajeel blurted out. (Name)'s (eye color) eyes widen. Before she could say anything, Gajeel slammed his lips onto hers. He kissed her passionately as he caressed his hands in her (hair color) hair and body.

And (Name) kissed him back with the same passion. Her hands were intertwined in his midnight black hair. Her hands caresses his muscles. 

Aside from his body, personality, and hidden gentleness, it was those crimson red eyes that made (Name) made her realize she's fallen for the dragon-like guy.

Tale as old as time... Song as old as rhyme...Beauty and the Iron Dragon Slayer...