Liar

"W-What are you doing?" You stammered out.
"What does it look like, i'm hungry" Zack said lifting up your skirt.
(Let the man eat Y/n!!!)
"What time is it?" You tried to look at the computer but Zack pinned you down.
"Remember how you ran away from me this morning?" He bit your thigh. "Now we gotta deal with finding a killer or some bullshit.."
You gulped, "I was just playing.."

He gave you a dumb look

"Baeee, don't look at me like that" You blushed looking away.
"Who said you could call me bae?"
Suddenly Zack was wrapping bandages around your wrist.
"What are you doing!" You yelled with your face heating up.
"I know you're gonna run away, so I gotta keep you still somehow" Zack smirked.
He pulled down your panties from under your skirt. He started to unbuckle his pants but you had to stop him unfortunately.
"I'm not gonna be able to walk.." You told him.
"So? That's a good thing" He grinned sinisterly.
"I have somewhere to go tonight.."
The grin left his face and turned into a frown.
"Where?"
"Can't tell you" You looked away making sure not to make eye contact.
"Why!" He yelled suddenly. You turned to look at him again and you already knew he was pissed.
"Can you untie me?"
It's not like I want to strip.
Zack didn't untie you. Instead he ripped your skirt off and began eating you out.
"What the- ah~" You moaned. He hoisted your legs on his shoulders. He gripped your thighs aggressively as he started to lick you like you were an ice cream buffet.
"Dumbass, sto-AGH~" He licked your clit as you moaned uncontrollably. As you were finna cum he stopped. You shot your head up at him agitated. He wasn't looking at you tho and his hood was still covering his face which worried you. You saw as he unwrapped his bandaged hand.
Suddenly he inserted two fingers and you moaned in pleasure. He changed position so that his head was beside your ear as he thrusted in and out.
You couldn't stop moaning and you were getting wetter and wetter.
"I like the sounds you're making~" Zack said suddenly in your ear. "beg"
"Please Zack let me cum~" You whined
while not in your right mind.
"No" He started slowing down the pace, which only drove you more wild. "Where are you going?" He whispered aggressively.
"I can't tell you" You were breathing heavily and Zack still hadn't looked you in the eyes the whole time. It was disappointing but it still felt good.
"You're not going anywhere!" He spat aggressively and gritted his teeth. He took his fingers out and unzipped his pants. "I'll make sure you can't walk!~" He looked you in the eyes and they were red.
"Zack untie me!" You told him nervously. He laughed.
"You don't want it? Look at how wet you are princess and you still haven't came~" He trailed his wet fingers up your thigh and your whole body shivered. He unzipped his Jacket and threw is on the ground. You tried to move but he held you in place.
"Don't worry, I'll make you cry and beg for more~" He grinned.
He took his scythe and ripped your hoodie in half exposing your bra.
"Cute~"
"You're an idiot! We can do this late-
He cut you off with a look that made you nervous. He began kissing you all over your body. The kisses turned to bites and you started squirming.
"Y/n" He said sternly catching your attention. "Tell me where you're going now!"
"No Isaac" You said overconfident knowing you were already gonna get railed tonight.
"You bitch, You're gonna tell me by the end of the night!" He pulled your legs on his shoulders and positioned himself in front of you. He pulled out his hard dick and set it on your clit.
You muffled a whine and he smirked.
"You love this dontcha? I've been so nice and you can't tell me?" He started inserting himself in and you gasped. Maybe it was because he was angry, but it felt bigger. He groaned when he put it in. You wrapped your tied wrist around his neck as you moaned and he thrusted in and out.
"S-SlowAH~" You moaned as he kissed your neck.
"S-Shut up, fuck.." Zack's bandages started to sweat off as you gripped his back. He started to grind slowly as he hit your sweet spot.
"D-Dont do that ah~ I can't ugh" You're legs began to shake.
"You think i'm gonna let you cum?" Zack grinned sinsterly and pulled out. Tears fell down your face at the dissatisfaction.
"I hate you!" You spat and Zack kissed your lips.
"I told you i'd make you cry and beg for more~" He slammed back into you and you gasped loudly. You gripped into the skin of his back and he pulled out again.
"You fucking asshole!" He kissed you again and repeated the process. You were both sweating and panting as you were edging each other on.
"Fuck, just tell me" He panted angrily.
"I-I said no" You licked his jawline and he thrusted into you and you finally came. He thrusted a few more times before twitching and cumming on your thigh. He fell on top of you and you both laid there panting and sweating.
"If you leave, today will be the day I kill you" He demanded angrily.
"You wouldn't" You stuck your tongue at him. He immediately bit it and you whined as you pushed him away.
"You get to go out whenever you like!" You yelled with your tongue now bleeding.
He scoffed and gripped your thigh gently.
"And you know where I go dammit" He sighed and kissed your head. "The sleepy bell or whatever is fixing to ring right? Let's take a shower and go to bed" He exhaled rubbing his neck. He took the scythe and ripped the bandages from your wrist.
"I'll run us a bath"

Well that scene was longer than expected 💀 Happy valentines ! 💞