Money 😛

"Nothing Nothing, go on out!"
You walked behind the curtains with Zero and saw the other strippers going out.
"Here" Zero handed you a masquerade mask to cover your face.
"Thank you!" You tied it on your face and felt more confident.
"By the way.. I'm surprised your boyfriend is okay with this. His personality is a little.. repulsive" He tapped his wrist.
"Haha.." You laughed awkwardly.
He shrugged off your response and walked into the crowd of men below.
You finally walked out and heard people cheering.

I was not prepared for this.

Turns out stripping isn't hard. You span on the pole and it was actually fun. People were throwing 20s and 50s which was more than enough. 30 minutes had passed and they let you take a break. You went to talk to Zero, who was still sitting at a table.
"Phew, that was tiring" you wiped your forehead.
"Woah! that's a lot of cash" he exclaimed shocked.
"Maybe I'll take you out to eat later for staying" You joked.
Suddenly an old man came out of nowhere and grabbed your wrist.
"Come give me a dance pretty lady!"
"Sorry, I'm not a dancer. I'm on stage" You said taking your hand back.
He grabbed it again, "I didn't ask"
Zero suddenly pulled out a knife and put it to the mans throat.
"Do you wanna die?"
"N-No sorry man" He let go of you that easily and Zero patted your head.
"I have to leave in 30 minutes, but i'll be back to pick you up in an hour.. Is that ok?"
"Yes, and thank you"
He replied with a thumbs up and you went back to do your job. 30 minutes later Zero signaled he was leaving and you waved at him. One of the strippers had fell off the pole and hurt her wrist so they were taking another break.
You sighed. After everything was worked out, everyone went back to business. When you got on stage your jaw dropped.
You saw Sin in the crowd. It looked like he didn't recognize you so you didn't pay him any attention. A few minutes later he came over to your stage intrigued.
"Who is this beautiful woman? Is she new?" You heard him ask another man. You almost bursted out laughing but he was throwing 50s so you ignored him. After a hour had passed you were finally done. You walked out the back into an alley way.

Damn where's Zero? Is he caught up?

You smiled at the thought of him standing up for you.
"You look like you're having fun~"
Your heart sank and you slowly turned to the voice.
"I'm in a bad mood, so that's just your fucking luck~" Zack spat with a smile. His eyes were red and he had a deranged look on his face. It seems like he didn't recognize you with the outfit and mask.
"Uh-
"Shut up bitch and start running, I'll count to fucking 3"
3...
You took off, not wanting to get caught but it was hard to run in heels.
2... hehe
You hit a dead end after turning down an alley. "What the hell!"
1... MhHahA!
You heard Zack's deranged laugh and turned to see him running towards you with a creepy smile and his knife.

 MhHahA!You heard Zack's deranged laugh and turned to see him running towards you with a creepy smile and his knife

This startled you and you fell back.
"You look so pathetic!" He laughed as he came closer.
"Zack it's me!" You shouted covering your face.
You didn't look up and kept your eyes shut. Suddenly his hand moved yours and ripped off your mask. His eyes widened and then he scoffed. Zack started walking away which you assumed meant follow him.
"Zack are you mad?" You asked but already knew the answer. He turned and looked at you.

 He turned and looked at you

"Oh.. Okay just checking" You looked away nervous.
He's so scary right now!
Zack didn't turn back around instead he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You didn't struggle and he walked you all the way back to the motel. You needed to give the headmaster the money but he wouldn't put you down.
"Zack I need to go to the headmasters room!" He didn't put you down or say a word. He just walked you back to the room and threw you on the bed. Some of the money fell out your bra and he stood looking down at you.
You started shaking. You didn't know whether you were just nervous, scared or cold. You got up slowly and grabbed Zack's hand. He pushed you back on the bed.
"How can you be mad! You go out without telling me and I hate being surrounded by all these lunatics without you!" You yelled.
"How much money did you make?" Zack asked not caring about what you said before.
"Almost 3000 dollars" You told him nervous.
"That's a lot right? Hand it here" You grabbed all the money and gave it to him. Zack sat on the bed as you stood infront of him.
He threw some at you, "Dance"
You gritted your teeth angrily.
"What? You can't dance for your boyfriend but those men? Dance" He threw two more 50s at you. You went to sit on his lap and give him a lap dance. You tried to kiss him but he stopped you.
"Did you do this to those bastards? You fucking kissed them?" He asked angry.
"N-No?! I was just gonna do it to you"
"You're so nervous, why? because it's taking everything in me not to kill ya" He smirked, "Get up and dance!" He pushed you off his lap and you frowned.
"I danced on a pole"
Zack got up and slammed his scythe into the ground.
"That should work, just don't cut yourself" He smirked.
The whole situation was pissing you off, yea you lied but you felt he was going overboard.
"Watchu standing there for?? Dance!" He threw money more aggressively and you grabbed onto his scythe or 'pole'. It was fun at the club but now it was the opposite. You started spinning and doing flips like at the club but you cut your shoulder on the blade.
"Ouch" You winced.
"Don't stop" He threw more money at you and tears filled your eyes. You tried the same move again and cut the heel on your foot. You muffled your moan of pain knowing it would excite him.
"You even covered the fucking marks I made, no wonder I didn't notice it was you!" Zack spat and threw some more money, "Dance!"

Wow, so um.. I would cry 💀