Negotiation

"We don't have to do that let's head out now" You held his hand as you walked out with everything. The halls were silent. You headed for the stairs hoping to make it out undetected.

If we get caught.. Zack might kill someone..

You heard footsteps and pushed Zack into the closet. There was a commotion outside and Zack was getting pissed off.
"Why the fuck can't we just leave?"
"Calm down.. okay? Don't get worked up"
You left the closet and went straight to the front door. Just as you grabbed the door knob you heard a familiar voice.
"Y/n? Where are you going?"
Zack reacted before you and turned in an instance.

"Y/n? Where are you going?"Zack reacted before you and turned in an instance

(Please I love his stupid ass sm)

"What the hell???" Zack yelled.
You turned to see Zero standing there, looking quiet as usual, with his purple eyes beaming and layer of clothes.
"Where are you guys going so late?" He asked calmly.
"We're goi-
You attempted to lie but Zack cut you off. "We're leaving this hell hole so fuck off before I slice you open" Zack warned once.
"Really Y/n, you're leaving?" Zero frowned.
"Yea" You replied.
"Yea! You got a fucking problem?!" Zack put his scythe to Zero throat and blood ran down his neck. Zero was still unphased.
"Well then atleast let me say a proper goodbye Y/n" He completely ignore Zack.
"Circle didn't you fucking hear me?" Zack pushed Zero on the ground. "She. Don't. wanna. hear. it! Are you deaf?" He mocked.
"I've always like you Y/n.. I hope you end up safe in the end.."

"We'll be fine.. Come on Zack.." You turned to open the door only to see Matt infront of you.
"We didn't tell you we made a deal with the detective" He grinned.
You backed up into Zack and he held out his scythe protecting you.
"W-What the hell?!" You yelled.
"Detective? You obsessed with us or some shit?" Zack yelled.
Sin came out of nowhere and laughed.
"Obsessed? Please, although your girlfriend is the most gorgeous woman i've ever seen~ I might have fun with her before we give you away"
Zack gritted his teeth and swung his scythe at Sin. He slashed his shirt since Sin jumped back just in time.
"A deal Y/n! A deal!" Matt started. "I don't care about money! Only my sister Mari and the deal benefits her!"
You looked at Zero, "How could you.."

"Murder Motel, Don't take it personal Y/n I reallyyyyy liked you." Zero stepped forward with a knife, "His deal was if we killed Isaac and brought you too him, he'd have us a specially designed building where we could kill with no punishment.." The others came into view.
Mari, the headmaster, and Sike.
"We've been it a place like that!" You yelled.
"It wasn't that fucking great" Zack laughed.
"Headmaster? Why.." You frowned.
"Oh my lovely Y/n! Don't worry I'm not on their side! I'm just here to watch" He sat in a chair.

Insane like his brother.. I'm not even mad at him..

You tried to dash out the door but Matt grabbed you and pushed you on the ground. Zack immediately tried to kill him but they all came and grabbed Zack before he could swing.
"What the hell?!" Zack yelled as they pinned his body to the ground.
You scooted away and attempted to grab the scythe Zack dropped when Mari kicked it away.
"I'm gonna have so much fun with Zack before they kill him~" She grinned.
You got up quickly grabbed Mari's hair and Zero snatched you and pushed you down.
You winced at the impact to the ground and Zero kicked the breath out of you. He stood above you with a knife.
"Yea just.. don't take it personal okay?" He spoke quietly and Two little feet stood infront if you.
"Stop! What are you doing! Let her and bandaid go!" Sike yelled protecting you.
"Sike no!" You winced grabbing your stomach.
"This is bad! You don't do this to good people, If I had my sword.."
Zero chuckled quietly and the headmaster rose his eyebrow interested.
"Stupid brat, get the fuck out the way!" Zack yelled as Matt pushed his head on the ground.
You stood up to grab Zack's scythe again but Sin came up and grabbed you from behind. "Don't struggle, it'll make it worse" He whispered in your ear.
Mari went over to Zack and helped Matt keep him in place.
"Let go of me!" You squirmed.
"Leave her alone you criminal!" Sike yelled.

*Splat!*
Your eyes widened as blood fell on your face.
"S-Sike.." You breathed quietly as his body fell to the ground. "Sike!" You yelled as Zero wiped the blood from his knife. Tears ran from your eyes as Zack cursed. Zero had stabbed Sike in the back and he now laid in a pool of his own blood.
"Why'd you name that kid anyway Y/n? I don't understand you" Zero walked over Sikes body and towards you. "That doesn't matter now, we gotta get you over to the detective"
"He's tricking you!"
"Yea whatever, if he is we'll kill him" You tried to struggle free but Sin banged your head against the floor. Blood started to drip from your wound.
"You're still gorgeous like this tho! Gorgeous enough to be the famous serial killer Sins wife!" He spoke arrogantly.
"Shit!" Matt cussed as Zack flipped over and punched him in the jaw. He grabbed his scythe and stabbed Matt over and over while laughing.
"Did you call the detective?"
"Yea he's on the way" Sin replied to Zero. You head butted Sin in the nose while he was distracted from behind. You immediately went over to Sike.

He's still breathing..!

"You bastards fucked up~" Zack grinned with his eyes blood red.
Zack attacked Sin and he retaliated with a knife. That failed and Zack beheaded him.
Mari tried to Flee but Zack caught up to her laughing and slicing. Zero stayed calm and kept a fighting stance. You cradled Sike in your arms as the headmaster watched engulfed with excitement.
Everyone paused at the sound of a door opening.
"D-Detective Saki?"

He had a confused look on his face, "Me? D-Detective Saki?" He walked up to you and everyone paused

He had a confused look on his face, "Me? D-Detective Saki?" He walked up to you and everyone paused. "That's right Y/n, long time no see.." He looked at the bleeding child and then at Zack.
"Nah, no way that's his kid.. but seems you care for the little boy so.. i'll save him" He bent down and smiled.
"So Y/n, I'll save the kid if I get to take the bandaged freak into custody"
Your eyes widened and your heard Zack growl. The headmaster laughed and Zero said nothing.
"Or you can let the kid die and keep your precious Killer" He smirked.
"Why are you doing this?!" You yelled with tears of rage falling down your face.
Saki smirked, "Do I have to explain?"

Save Sike or Zack.. I wonder..