Escape

"That was a joke doll" The headmaster laughed as you gripped the back of Zack's hoodie in fear. The headmaster kicked the dead body and yawned. "Well now i'm bored, I still gotta talk to you later so don't forget"
He started walking away. You and Zack just stood there in shock.
"Actually~ Let's talk right now! Come on bandage boy! You can come too!" The headmaster said excited with a sparkle in his eye.
"You bastard, what'dya just call me?" Zack's temper was showing and you grabbed his hand.
"Okay doll~ Come back to cafeteria, i'll get someone to clean up this mess"
Zack looked at you suspicious. Probably because of the nickname but he didn't say anything because he was too confused.
You followed him back to the cafeteria and met with others. Zack sat you on his lap as you waited for what everyone had to say. The headmaster yawned and hugged Zero.
"This is so boringggg, can't you explain my little negative number"
"Fine.. Get off of me" Zero cringed and stood up.
"We never hold the execution at the motel, each time it's a different area that the little kid picks. We arrived as usual and after the executio-
"The cops showed up!" The headmaster interrupted too annoy Zero. "You're way to formal! Let my Sinny baby explain!"
Zero sighed and sat down. Sin pridefully stood up, "Then the cops showed up! and I was like 'I'll take them out!' Since i'm the famous killer Sin and all.. not to brag but I did kill a few.. almost all an-
"You're off topic sit down!" The headmaster yelled.
"Oh oh i'll explain~" Mari stood up.

Oh what the hell., just tell us or not!

"What the fuck do the cops have to do with us?" Zack complained.
"Just listennnn" The headmaster exaggerated.
"So I was looking for Zack during the execution~ But I couldn't find him" She frowned and you rolled your eyes. "So after we killed some cops this detective arrives! And in my opinion he's not even that cute, compared to Zack atle-
"Sit down!! Matt please" The headmaster sighed.
"Well as my adorable sister was saying.. This detective comes up saying something but I don't remember because I was so distracted but Mari's beauty.." Matt said in awe.

I'm fixing to leave..

"Welp, where's My little lawmaker at??" The headmaster looked around.
"He's been crying in his room all day since Isaac broke his sword" Zero replied glancing at Zack.
"It's Zack not Isaac"
"It's Zero not circle"
They glared at each other and the headmaster clapped his hands.
"Y/n Doll! I'll just tell you since you're so cute" Zack eyes immediately darted to him. "This detective came up bold as hell! He had an eyepatch and all.  He said Where Y/n?'"
You and Zack looked at each other.
"Crazy right?? This cop was a bad ass! Walking up to me asking about my sweet little doll Y/n! He didn't even care if his comrades were getting slaughtered" The headmaster joked.
"Did you kill him?" You looked the headmaster in the eyes and his tone changed.

"That's the first thing you have to say? Why was a cop asking about you? And how did he know about the location of the execution.. You and your boyfriend weren't there so tell me" The headmaster was serious.
"Geez don't look at us, it's not like we fucking knew we'd get lost" Zack spoke up.
"We didn't kill him, like I said he was pretty bad ass and could fight" The headmaster shrugged. "That's all you both may leave"
"Bu-
"Listen the first time doll, I said leave"
"Don't tell her what to fucking do!" Zack yelled.
The cafeteria went silent and Zack stood up and grabbed your hand.
"Let's go, I can't deal with this bullshit"

He dragged you back to the room and he laid on top of you in the bed.
"Annoying fucks" He mumbled.
"Zack let's leave" You sat up and he looked at you.
"It's whatever you wanna do princess"
"I wanna leave with you" You smiled.
"Stop smiling it's annoying"
"You're annoying!" You yelled. He twitched and smirked.
"Tomorrow"
"Huh.." You said nervous.
He pulled you close and gripped your thigh. "Let's leave tomorrow, actually.. what about tonight??" He said excited.
"Whatever you wanna do Zack" you placed your hand on his bandaged neck and kissed him. He gripped your wrist tight and bit your lip.
"Damn straight"
Zack stood up and started stretching.
"Let's get what we need right now, grab your bag" You did what he said and grabbed your bookbag. You packed it with important stuff and slid in your computer.
Well.. Melvs computer.
You packed clothes and everything else as Zack stood in the corner with his scythe in his hand.
You looked at him annoyed and he glanced at you.

"What?" He asked displeased with your facial expression

"You could be helping"
"I'd just get in the way, I'll just leave it to your pretty ass~" He grinned.
"Asshole, don't flatter me cause you're lazy" You blushed and continued packing. Once you were done it was getting dark.
"Let's leave now okay" You whispered to him.
"I swear to god if someone gets in our way i'll kill them" Zack said seriously.
You kissed him and he calmed down.
"We don't have to do that, let's head out now"

...