Pew Pew

"We just can't catch a break can we princess?" Zack laughed and threw you over his shoulder.

"I gotta kill something after this"

He started running into the barren streets. It started to rain and the lamppost lights illuminated on the slick road. Not even cars seemed to be out at this time of night which was weird.
Zack ran down the rainy streets and dipped into a empty alley way.
He pushed you against the wall as some sort of protection. He held your head against his chest and peered down the alley way.

"Zack.."

He didn't reply.

"You should've died from that fall.."

"Well it takes more than that to kill me sweetheart~" He smirked nervously.
You pushed him against the wall and he didn't try to fight. You unzipped his jacket and his bandages were covered in blood. Your eyes widened and he scoffed.

"I'll be fine"
"Like hell! That fall opened your wounds!" You ripped open his bandages and he winced. You could make out bruises despite the burns. "I knew we shouldn't had jumped!"

"Shhh" He placed his hand over your mouth. "If you keep talking i'll hand you over to the boogie man~"
You looked into his eyes and a grin appeared on his face.

"Look what you're gonna make me do princess~" He grabbed your wrist and held them behind your back as he bent you over.
"Zack!" You almost yelled.
"Stop worrying before I really give you something to worry about"

He let go of you and you fell on the wet ground. He scoffed and looked down at you. "Get up"
"Bipolar bitch.." you spat.
Your body shivered and you got up immediately. He grabbed your arm and brought you closer to his face. His eyes pierced yours.
"I'm on edge right now princess so.." He kissed your lips.

Footsteps suddenly became clear through the rain. You and Zack stood quietly. He dragged you deeper into the darkness of the alleyway. Zack hid behind the dumpster in the alley way with you between his legs. Instead of covering your mouth, like most people would do, he wrapped his hand around your neck and threatened you.
You both hid quietly as the sound of raindrops echoed.

"You're a psychotic serial killer are you seriously hiding right now?!"
He tightened his grip, "Watch it bitch"
You bit his hand and he gripped your wrist above your head.
He gave you an aggressive look and pressed his lips against your neck, "Not. Now."

You blushed and looked away.
*CLANK*
You heard something loud echo through the streets.
"Could.. Keen still be alive?" You asked to yourself.
"You've got to be fucking kidding me! You're crazy ass ex? You sure know how to pick them Y/n" Zack groaned, "And there's no way and hell he's alive.. Didn't you kill him yourself??"
You laughed nervously, "Yes.. yep, Yea! I totally stabbed him.."
"Then why the FUCK did you mention him"
"I don't know.."
"Then shut the fuck up" Zack looked from behind the dumpster.
"Bu-
"Listen little lady.. Shutting the fuck up when I say so gets you kisses and hugs okay?" Zack stood up and winced slightly.

Little Lady???

"Let's go, i'm getting tired of this bullshit and I miss my scythe" He helped you up and you began walking towards the way you came.
"Zack the guy!"
"I'll kill him"
"But.."
"IM A SERIAL KILLER PRINCESS" He yelled.
"But you just said.."

Zack sneezed, "Im fucking cold and wet and my body's killing me and i found us a place to stay and this damn bastard thinks he can.. DAMNIT IM PISSED"
You held back a smile.
"My fucking scythe is broke, I had to jump out a damn window, you won't shut the fuck up for two seconds and when's the last time we fucking ate??" He looked at the bag on your shoulders.

"What's in the bag"
"Stuff" you replied.
"Give it to me" He grinned holding his hand out.
"No since you want me to shut up"
"DAMNIT GIRL IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING" he yelled.
You laughed, "you're so cute when you're mad~"
"I'm fucking starving" He grabbed you and attempted for the bag.
"No! wait we're in the middle of something dumbass!"
"Y/n fucking L/n.. you want to die right? you have a death wish right? GIVE ME THE DAMN BAG"

Zack grabbed the bag and almost ripped it.

*BANG*
You both fell to the ground immediately after hearing a gun go off. You looked down the alley way to see a man with a mask and a gun pointed at you both.
"Geez another fucking player huh?" Zack sighed. "I'm tired of this damn game.."
"Stop being sarcastic!" You grabbed
Zack's arm and started running as the person started shooting at you.

You dove around the corner and spotted what seemed to be an opening below a building.. you slid under there with Zack and waited a while as footsteps when pass.

After you felt the coast was clear you saw a light and cut it on.
There was a dirty mattress on the ground and it looked like somewhere a homeless person would sleep.
It was sheltered from the rain and it looked like the basement of the building.

"Good thing that window was broke" Zack when over to the mattress and sat on it.
"That's nasty Zack"
"Oh shut your mouth, i've lived through worst" he laid down.
"Zack we're all dirty.. and this place is dusty and also dirty.. there's just a mattress and trash" You went over to him.
"What? You want me to give you a palace? I would if I could princess~ But no, so get to cleaning instead of complaining"
"What about your wounds?"

Oh hey.. lol missed you lol 😁💕