Part 26 (Male)

Y/N's POV

"Wakey Wakey Y/N, It's your second day on the job!" Rifle opened my doorway and leant against my doorframe. I pulled my covers over my head. Turns out taking on a crazed pegasus bent on power really takes it out of you. I could feel Crimson roll her eyes from the doorway. But even if I could see her, I wouldn't be able to tell. She had no pupils. I Dragged myself out of my bed and hoisted myself up into the air with my wings. The Lab worker of the group smiled at me.

"How you feeling?" he asked me.

"I've been better. How are the Cyborgs?" I answered his question before giving him one of my own.

"They've been better. Turns out there are a fair few side effects of being Taken over by a Crazed Lunatic of a mare who's obsessed with power. Torn's probably best off, She's only dealing with exhaustion, I guess that's because she's got a mortal form. Wilde and grey keep glitching out and We don't know what's going on with power, He's back under construction." Rifle explained. I nodded.

"I should probably get ready." I stated, Landing on my carpet. Rifle nodded.

"I'll see you at Breakfast then. Later!" Rifle shut the door behind him as he left. I trotted into my bathroom and went to my sink. I looked into my mirror.

Celestia how I've changed.

My M/C mane used to be vibrant and I used to have it in (Insert mane style here) Now, It's got darker patches in it that used to be bloodstains and I have it up in a Bun. I have Dried Bloodstains on the bottom of my C/C hooves. I should really invest in some socks or something.

I Brushed my teeth and got on a Lab coat. Before trotting outside and towards the Cafeteria. Where i met the others.

"You exited for your second day in Labs?" Riflr asked me. Clearly buzzing with Excitement himself. I swear there was a glimmer in his eye. I looked over to Grey who was silent.

"Morning Wilde!" I greeted. Grey looked up at me from the floor and smiled.

"Mor- Mor- Morning Y-Y/N." he replied. His voice Glitched and stuttery. He noticed this and Growled at Himself.

"My Vocal Box Keeps- Keeps Gli- Gli- Glitching since Techno Hack- Hacked me. It- It's Really Ann- Annoying." Grey explained. Rifle fire Looked At the Cyborg Thoughtfully.

"I'll see what i can do." She said. Pushing away his now empty tray of Food. As I dug into mine. Grey smiled and The pair made their exit, Presumably to the Cyborg room in the Lab area.

"So, What are you doing today?" I asked the remaining group.

"I'm On General Device managing."  Blackout Piped up.

"It gets Kinda boring." 

After Breakfast Crimson and Y/F/N came over to our Table and Picked me up. Not literally.

We headed to a room with several desks. Crimson guided each of us to our own Desk with a range of chemicals in tubes and a syringe.

"Okay, So, What your gonna do is this: Mix the different chemicals together, It doesn't matter which ones you do or don't use. And then your gonna fill up the syringe and inject a failure. Am i clear?" Crimson explained.

"Please try not to blow anyone up." She added with a playful smile. Before leaving us in the room. Me and Y/F/N shrugged before turning to our desks and messing with the chemicals.

So the chemicals were all rainbow coloured, Figures.

I chose to mix the Orange, Green and Indigo together. I drew the Mixture, that was somehow just red in colour, into the syringe and Started on the Form that we had to fill out to show which chemicals we used and how much we used.

Both me and My sister are Very Bad procrastinators, so by the time we filled out the forms it was lunch time.

After Lunch both of us Were told to get our syrums and Go to the nearby testing facility. Where there were Guards by the enterance.

Two failures were brought in. One was Orange with a Blue mane, The other blue with an Orange mane. They both had fearful Brown eyes and they were obviously twins. I looked to Crimson and She smirked at the Failures before speaking.

"You are the Lucky Few that get to be test subjects for Syrums that may or may not be Able to make Rainbow production more Efficient." She adressed the Failures. She turned to the guards.

"Hold them down." The guards did as told and She Turned to Y/F/N.

"Inject One of them." She told my sister. her gaze shifted to the Orange filly and Y/F/N walked over to her.

"Please don't hurt me." She spoke, her voice little more than a whisper. She had no cutie mark.

"You shouldn't have failed your test." She sneered before Forcing the needle into the top of her front right hoof. Seconds later, Her colour started draining from her. I stood back in shock. It looked like when Discord turned the Elements of Harmony into their opposite personalities. Only Colour was coming out and draining Onto the floor. The filly fell onto the floor, dead from the loss of spectra. I looked over to Crimson

"Good. Y/M/N, Go." I walked to the other Failure, Who was a colt. He was trying to break free. We glared at each other.

"Your 'Buddy' Killed Galeforce." He Growled.

"Galeforce was a failure, Just like you." I replied. Before jamming the needle into the Colt. However, The colt struggled and After the syrum was administered, he broke free from the guards grip. Hurling towards my sister in a fit of rage.

"Shame your worthless. You could have made a strong guard." Y/F/N stated calmly. We both knew that he wouldn't get far.

"ARGH!" The filly screamed as Blue Lightning Enveloped him. He fell to the floor, Twitching with the odd volt of Electricity running over his body. Y/F/N smiled.

"Thanks." Ishesaid to the nearby guard who took care of the Failure. He saluted.

After reporting what our Syrums did we all had dinner and I decided to hit the hay. Tomorrow was out first day on Engineering.