Part 27 (Female)

Y/N's POV

I love sleep!

Do you love sleep? It's amazing! It's so peaceful and you can enter an alternate reality, Granted said reality isn't real and only in existence temporarily, and you can have a bad dream, But I haven't had a nightmare since I started here. And The beds are so Comfy! It's great! I wonder how the Factory get's so much money for all this stuff.  But that's not really something to worry about right now. I should still have a while before i have to leave this heaven. So I'll just close my eyes and try to get into another dream.

Buzz Buzz

Never mind. There goes my alarm.

I would give anything for just another five minutes, But that's not possible, I have work to do.

I dragged myself out of my bed and out of my F/C sheets. Forcing myself to stand up and trot over to my bathroom. I Got ready for the day when a flash of Light green crashed into my room. Thankfully not breaking down my door.

"Deadly?" I questioned the blindfolded Pegasus. She ignored me, Her blindfold fading to black as she got up off the floor and walked over to the doorway, where she screamed into the hall

"WATCH IT EARMUFFS!" Before her blindfold paled back to white and she turned around before smiling at me. She noticed my confused expression and explained.

"Sorry, Somebody was Galloping and crashed into me." I nodded, understanding.

"Anyway, It's your first day as an engineer. How do you feel?" She asked me.

"Like I'm still half asleep." I replied with a yawn.

"You'll wake up a bit more after breakfast. Don't Worry about it." Deadly reassured. Handing me a black zip up Jacket.

"Your Engineering Uniform." She told me as I Put it on.

"Thanks." I thanked her. Deadly was already wearing a Jacket of her own. She was an engineer after all.

"Come on, Let's get some food." Deadly led me to the Cafeteria and After filling our trays with food, We sat down at an unusually Large table. Why was in Unusually large?  Both groups were there. Both the mare's and the Colt's. I sat down Inbetween Crimson and Deadly. And Opposite my brother.

"So? What's the occasion?" I asked, Surely there was a reason that we were all squished together like this.

"Well, It is a pretty special Day."

"Is it someone's Birthday?" Y/M/N asked.

"No." Crimson stated, Donned in her Lab coat Splattered in different colours of the rainbow.

"Then What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Actually, your Technically Right with it being someone's birthday today." Tornado said.

"But they made an appearance before they were ready." Blackout Continued. Giving a knowing wink to Scorer.

"What are you two even talking about?" Y/M/N demanded.

"Just hurry up and finish your food. Then we'll show you what we're talking about." Grey told both of us. I took an aggressive bite of my Bread roll. Slightly agitated about being kept in the dark. When we were younger, Neither of us liked our parents keeping secrets from us, provided said secrets effected us. Everyone is entitled to their privacy of course, But if you have a right to know because it concerns you, Then you should be told. 

"What did that bread roll ever do to you?" Two voices spoke up at once. A male and a female voice. I looked to the source of the female voice. Shadow had her eyes locked on me. Before looking across the table to Grey and Laughing. Grey had been talking about my Brother, Who had also apparently taken a pretty aggressive bit out of his bread roll.