Chapter Two

"APOLLO!" Poseidon boomed.

He wanted his nephew here now. His only mortal son was underneath a building for gods sake.

He had heard Percy's prayer-if you could even call it that. But Poseidon wasn't about to complain. His son needed him to keep a level head.

Poseidon could feel his son's energy. It was weak, very weak. Although still stronger than any other demigod. Through his fear he felt a burst of pride, before mentally scolding himself for not thinking of Percy.

The sea god started shifting the rubble with alarming speed.

Fun fact: later mortals would say that it was because of the adrenaline, not superhuman strength. Such funny things, they believe what they want and don't see the truth. So peculiar.

Poseidon managed to find a hand. He instantly knew it was Percy's solely for the reason that a small pool of water was healing the cuts that ran along it. With new found effort Poseidon shifted the rest of the rubble off his son. He put a hand to Percy's neck and felt a faint pulse.

Poseidon straightened up, Percy in his arms. "APOLLO! Where is that blasted god?" Poseidon looked around, Apollo still hadn't appeared. "I have to do everything myself don't I?"

Poseidon and Percy disappeared into mist. Mortals would say that a cloud had appeared amongst the crumbled remains of the building and travelled to the sky.

Well that was pretty much true.

Poseidon turned solid outside of Apollo's temple. He scowled at the amount of gold that was on it. Like seriously how much do you need gold everywhere? Everybody already knows that he's the god of the sun.

Poseidon glared up at the sun before yelling again, "APOLLO GET YOUR SUNNY ASS DOWN HERE!"

"Jeez Uncle P, keep your knickers on. What can I do for you?" Apollo said appearing behind Poseidon.

Poseidon whirled around and glared at the younger god. Apollo met his glare with a bright smile, which dropped as soon as he saw the unconscious boy in his arms.

"Is that Triton?" Apollo asked stepping forward to get a better look.

Poseidon lessened his glare and looked down at his son. "No, it's Perseus, my mortal son," he said shortly.

The smile was completely gone from Apollo's face, "I don't think so."

"What-"

Apollo pressed a finger to Percy's face. Right beside a cut just above his eyebrow. As soon as Apollo's skin touched Percy's the cut began to heel.

Poseidon felt his son be lifted from his arms. When he raised his head he saw that Apollo had taken it upon himself to take Percy inside. The sun god flashed away, leaving Poseidon standing there in shock. Surrounded by gossiping minor gods and nymphs, Poseidon hadn't noticed a certain white haired god staring intently at his son and the other Olympian.

*three days later*

Percy woke up with a headache. He felt as if a building had been dropped on him, which was funny, because that's exactly what he had dreamt about.

He was in an white room, with miniature suns and various musical notes painted along the top. The ceiling looked like the night sky. Stars twinkled and dakr clouds looked like they were moving slightly.

Am I in another dream? Percy thought. He wouldn't be surprised, he hadn't seen a room like this, let alone heard of one.

Knowing how demigod dreams are he tried to lift one hand first. His hand came into his line of sight. It all felt so real, more than a usual dream.