Characters

Students

Adrian : Feral found in the woods, estimated to be twenty-one years old, Dakota Raptor. Built for speed (can reach up to 40 mph or 64.37km/h in raptor form) with a brain to match. While he can't out speed, he can outrun a cheetah with ease due to his better stamina.

Very agile and good climber. Claws can be used to pin down prey just as easily as to find purchase in sturdy trees. Hunting abilities are very versatile.

Brown hair, hazel eyes, normal height but a little skinny. Has 15 inch main talons, hand claws reaching 10 inches, reaches 6.5 feet tall at the hips when shifted and 17 feet long.

Though feathered, Adrian is flightless. The feathers are more of service as a threat display and insulation. His tail feathers act like a rudder, allowing him to be surprisingly agile while shifted.

Would prefer pack life but can survive solitary life if need be. Due to being a Raptor, he has nictitating membranes used to blink without closing his eyes or to protect his sharp vision from any dirt.

Skittish when outnumbered though not easily outmatched. Will defend himself if pressed though prefers ambush tactics and running down prey instead of confronting them.

Adrian will carefully plan any possible encounter, calculating the risks and rewards before striking.

Does not have good interactions with bears and will actively avoid confrontation with one, even though in theory, he could plausibly win a scuffle.

Plausibly only because their semi-hollow bones are rather fragile compared to solid bones, and due to his Feral lifestyle, a wounded predator is a dead one.

Has highly active instincts and will attempt to pursue them most of the time. Is known to undergo partial transformations when stressed or defensive. Highly dangerous until further notice.

Unmated.

Zuri : Feral teen, Spotted Hyena, 17 years old. Matron of her clan. Currently not mated, though Hyenas tend to be promiscuous.

Teachers

Darius : Former Feral teen, now part of the student council, twenty-five years old, Utah Raptor. Build for power but still can reach up to 20 mph in raptor form.

Black hair, golden eyes.

Has spent his lifetime at the center, as he was found in the woods as a hatchling, hence his calmer and less instinctive demeanor.

Would prefer pack life but can survive solitary life if need be. Due to being a Raptor, he has nictitating membranes used to blink without closing or to protect his sharp vision from any dirt.

His shift has a length of 23 feet, 7 feet tall at the hips, 15 inch main talons on his feet, 10 inch hand claws and 2 inch serrated teeth.

Darius' hind legs are so powerful, he can create a 5-6 feet claw-marks with one kick. Can easily fight against a Polar bear or Siberian tiger.

Unmated.

Charles : Teacher at the Feral compound. Anaconda, 39 years old, unmated. Lethargic during the cold season and during cold days. Is able to taste minute changes in chemicals in the air.

Willem : Teacher at the Feral compound. Polar Bear, 42 years old, unmated. Blunt and hard to please with very active instincts.

Jacob : Teacher at the Feral compound, Hippopotamus, 49 years old, mated to Susan.

Sebastian : Teacher at the Feral Compound, Cape Buffalo, 37 years old twin. Unmated.

Michael : Teacher at the Feral Compound, Cape Buffalo, 37 years old twin. Unmated.

Fiona : Resident doctor at the Feral Compound, Harpy Eagle, 41 years old, mated to Desmond.

Amina & Kasim : Security guards at the Feral Compound, Honey badger, 31 and 36 years old, mated couple.

Omar : Security guard at the Feral Compound, Honey Badger, 39 years old, unmated.

Kwame & Nailah: Security guards at the Feral Compound, Honey badger, 43 years old, mated couple.

Zev : Security guard at the Feral Compound, Honey Badger, 24 years old, unmated.

Tibor : Security guard at the Feral Compound, Honey Badger, 61 years old, unmated.

Taila & Uma: Security guards at the Feral Compound, Honey badger, 30 and 33 years old, mated couple.

Sabrina : Speech councilor and teacher at the Feral Compound, Lyre Bird, 42 years old, unmated.