Chapter 25

This was an entirely new situation for Adrian. Sure, the young raptor had read and researched about what mating entails, so he wasn't completely caught off guard.

But there was a whole world of difference between reading about it and experiencing it.

Yet here he was, straddling a gloriously naked Levi and feeling the man's hot flesh press against his own was making Adrian shiver. Muscles jolting and jumping at the slightest unexpected touch, skin unusually sensitive to the softest gesture.

And that sensitivity only increased as his instincts flared to life, especially so when Levi licked a path up Adrian's chest before they were nose to nose.

"While I'd love to be your first, I'm also not oblivious to my size." Levi smirked, giving a little wink as he laid back on the bed, arms crossing behind his neck. "A blessing from my shift, I guess. Though right now, I'd consider it a curse."

Adrian and Darius both made a soft, crooning sound, letting their eyes wander over Levi's body. Saliva flooded Adrian's mouth before he jumped when Darius pressed against his back.

Equally gloriously naked.

"I guess it'll be one at a time." Levi murmured, eyes heated as Darius reached around, letting his fingers dance over Adrian's skin. "For now, at least. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the show though."

Show?

A low growl rumbled against his back, making Adrian growl in response. Yet the sound wasn't aggressive; it was their shifts, making sure that the other knew there were no hostile intentions.

None of them wanted their Mating pact to suddenly turn into an aggressive dominance fight. Yet, there was a risk with every first mating of that happening.

After all, all three of them were Ferals with very powerful shifts. Shifts that presumably wouldn't like to be forced into submission.

Yet, there was something that Adrian had read during his research. Something that sparked to life in his brain and made him smirk slightly.

Being on the receiving end doesn't mean you're submissive. Being the "bottom" and being dominant are not mutually exclusive.

You can be both.

It was that burst of confidence and Levi's inquisitive look that made Adrian reach out. Smirking as Levi's expression instantly changed, a combination of shock and lust while his flesh flexed within Adrian's grasp.

"Aren't you a bold one?" Levi murmured, biting on his lower lip when Adrian slowly pulled upwards, twisting around the head before pushing back down.

He was curious to put the theory to practice and judging from the stifled sounds that Levi produced, Adrian was doing something right.

With each twist and pull, watching Levi squirm and curse was further fanning on the heat. He shivered when a mouth latched onto his pulse, sucking the heat to the surface of his neck while fingers settled onto his own flesh.

Turning his head to the side, he was caught off guard as Darius anticipated the move. Their lips locked and while Adrian had no experience, his instincts knew what to do.

Their tongues clashed halfway, a deep groan spilling from both Levi and Darius while Adrian thrilled. He gave Darius' lower lip a playful bite, pulling at the flesh before releasing it.

Darius' breathing hitched while pleasure roared to life in Adrian's body as Darius' grip tightened on the smaller Raptor's cock.

Adrian licked their combined saliva from his lips, panting slightly as his body wasn't used to these sensations. He could feel Levi pulse in his grip before the man reached down, as if to try and remove Adrian's hands and roll to the side to give them more room.