Pretty Boy || DreamNap

*Sapnap has liked Dream ever since they were kids, but lately Dream has been hanging out with George a lot making Sapnap feel left out and jealous.*

This chapter was suggested by
@/killuagonplay :) and is only fluff.

CW: Cursing.

When Sapnap and Dream met many years ago, they became best friends right away. They always streamed and played together, even facetimed and called. About a year ago, Sapnap realized he had feelings for Dream. Sure he had always considered himself bi-curious, but he has never actually had a crush on a boy before. But with Dream, their "friendship" was just different. They always exchanged eachother goodnight's, good morning's, and occasionally i love you's.

About a couple years after Dream and Sapnap became friends, they met George. George immediately clicked in with the friend group and they became the "Dream team". Everyone wanted to be in the trio, but nobody clicked as well with the three boys.

After streaming together and making videos, the boys started blowing up and becoming famous. George, Sapnap, and Dream had all decided to move in with eachother, but since George lives in England, he wasn't able to move.

Sapnap and Dream clicked right away when they moved in with each other, always respecting their privacy and such.

George was really bummed out he couldn't move in but he was still happy for his friends. Since he wasn't able to come to America for whoever knows how long, Dream had promised him that he would call with George everyday at least once.

Dream and Sapnap were just chilling out when George asked if Dream wanted to play minecraft with him. Sapnap was a little hurt that George hadn't invited him, but he was used to it. He was always left out when it came to Dream and George. Sure they tried their best to include him, but yet it still was obvious the two were closer to each other than to him.

"Do you wanna play with us?" Dream asked Sapnap while still on facetime with George.

"Sure. Why not?" Sapnap responded, heading towards his room to start turning on his pc.

"George is gonna stream by the way!" Dream yelled to Sapnap from the other room, receiving a simple "Okay."

Once everything was set up the boys started speed running and talking about random topics that came to mind. Sapnap wasn't sure why, but he was feeling extra left out today. Maybe it was because he could barely get a word in without being interrupted, but that usually happened anyways.

Sapnap was definitely the jealous type. He hid it well, but when Dream and George started "pretend" flirting, Sapnap couldn't handle it. He was so sick of being the 3rd wheel. It was always "Dreamnotfound" and "dream and george are so cute" but never was Sapnap included. Sapnap decided he was done playing as he just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry his heart out until he could put on his "happy mask" again.

Sapnap just left the call without saying any goodbyes. It's not like they would notice anyways. He quickly turned off his computer and laid down on his bed, turning his face into his pillow in order to muffle the sobs coming out of his mouth.

Dream and George were about to go into the nether when Dream noticed Sapnap wasn't in the call anymore. He then watched as the server said in chat "Sapnap has left the game."

"What happened to Sapnap?" Dream asked, confused why he would leave with no warning.

"I'm not sure, he didn't say goodbye or anything." George answered noticing Sapnap had left the call.

"I'm gonna go check on him, I'll be right back." Dream said as he muted his mic and walked out his room, heading towards the younger's room.

He was about to knock when he heard muffled sobs coming out from behind the door, so he quickly opened it to see Sapnap crying into a pillow.

"What happened Nick? Are you okay? Are you hurt? What's Wrong?" Dream asked freaking out, running over and hugging Sapnap on his bed.

Nick just continued to cry into Dreams chest. Dream helped calm the other down until he was finally breathing at a good pace.

"Can you explain what happened?" Dream asked the younger, hoping for answers to why he was crying.

Nick hesitated at first before saying anything. He wanted to tell Dream he loves him and has feelings for him, but he also didn't wanna ruin anything.

"Nick...? You don't have to tell me but, i would really appreciate if you did." Dream spoke up, hoping that sapnap would tell him something, but also wanting to respect his boundaries.

"Dream I-" Sapnap paused to take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry I just left like that, but i couldn't handle it anymore. You and George are always on call or playing games and you rarely invite me! And when you do invite me you always ignore me. I'm so sick of all the dnf and "George and Dream" shit. Why not Sapnap? We've known each other longer, and i had feelings for you first." Sapnap ranted, starting to tear up by the end.

Dream listened to the man and felt awful. However, he also felt excited. Sapnap has feelings for Dream? Dream had always pushed down his feelings as he thought there was no chance for them.

"i- you have feelings for me?"  Dream asked, hoping it didn't come off in a wrong tone.

Nick just nodded, too anxious to respond properly.

"I'm so sorry we made you feel left out Nick. You don't deserve how we've been treating you. I am so sorry you had to go through that."

Nick just looked away from Dream as he said his apologies. Of course Sapnap forgived him, but he just needed more time to calm down.

"And i- i like you too Nick." Dream said looking down.

Sapnap immediately looked at Dream
"You do?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah. I thought you didn't like me so i ignored how i felt for so long." Dream confessed.

"So, what do we do now?" Nick asked to try and lighten the mood a little.

"I'm gonna go tell George that something came up and we had to go. Then we can discuss the details about this." Dream explained.

"Sounds good pretty boy." Sapnap said as Dream left the room laughing.

OMFG GUYS I UPDATED?? ive been working on this chapter for a couple of months after i took a break 😩 this chapter just took me so long to come up with and i'm still not too happy about how it came out but oh well lol.

1023 words :o