Good boy||Karlnapity

*Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap all are dating and live together*

Karl and Sapnap: Top/Dom
Quackity: Bottom/Sub
Quackity = Alex
Sapnap = Nick

CW: Smut, Bondage, Little bitch energy

"Bye guys!!" Quackity waved goodbye as he ended the long stream.The stream was quite exhausting and Quackity wanted to take a nap, but it was still early so he decided against it. He was also quite hungry, so he decided to go downstairs to grab something to eat and see what his boyfriends were up to.

As he walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, he saw Karl and Sapnap cuddling on the couch, with their laptop on the coffee table opened onto twitch.

"Whatcha doing?" Quackity asked, startling the other two boys.

"We just finished your live stream actually." Sapnap replied.

"It was really funny! I enjoyed it a lot." Karl chimed in eagerly.

"Me too! You looked very handsome." Sapnap agreed.

Alex got a granola bar out of the pantry and walked over to where Karl and Sapnap were sitting. Karl made grabby arms at Quackity, so the shorter went to sit next to the Brunette. Instead, Karl pulled Quackity down into his lap, making the dark haired boy blush.

"You did so much work today. Are you tired?"Nick questioned, checking in on his boyfriend.

"Not really." Quackity replied, clearly lying. Sapnap and Karl could always tell when their youngest boyfriend was lying, as he would always look to the side when he did it.

"Don't lie to me." Sapnap warned the smallest, making him look down.

"Okay fineeee. Maybe I am a little tired." Alex responded, emphasizing the word "little".

Karl then quickly pecked Alex's lips, as in which he gasped and turned red at.

Both of the other boys started to laugh at the flustered boy.

"Too tired for this?" Karl teased.

Quackity just lowered his head, trying to hide both his redness and embarrassment.

Karl put his hand under the youngers chin and gently forced his head to look up at him and Nick.

"Karl asked you a question, Baby. It's rude not to respond." Sapnap explained to Alex. He then kissed his forehead.

Quackity just nodded at this and started to snuggle into Karls shirt, visibly exhausted from his stream.

Karl then stood up with the younger boy still in his arms. Sapnap also stood up and Karl handed Alex to him. They then walked over to the main bedroom shared by the three. Sapnap placed Alex on the bed. Quackity then moved to lay down on his pillow and watch the other boys get ready to lay down.

"I love you guys." Karl said before sneaking up behind Sapnap and hugging him.

"We love you too." The two other boys said at the same time, almost as if they had planned it.

Sapnap then turned around and kissed Karl. They started off gently before it got more and more rough.

"Hey wait for me!" Quackity whined, feeling left out.

The two kissing boys pulled apart as they started laughing at the bottoms desperate whine.

"Just a second." Karl said before whispering over to Nick. Alex just sat on the bed and watched as he was trying to figure out his whispers.