CHAPTER ONE

So this is the first chapter I hope you like it if you have any suggestions on what you want in this book I could probably fit some in so just PM me or comment
_________________________________
~Dakota pov

     I'm so nervous today is my first day of school. It's kind of like a boarding school because I won't be seeing my parents which in my case that's a good thing.

I would share a room with one of my other classmates. I'm very nervous but I'm also excited. I've never been to a school more than five minutes away from my parents.

All my schools smelled of weed and it was over populated. I'm glad to have a new start for my Junior year. 

All I ever do a study that's how I got to this school. I had nothing better to do. And my parents wanted me out of the house so that they could do um whatever.

I would go to this park near my house and I would bring all my School books and fun books that I like to read to the park and read until it got dark and then I went home.

Just now my alarm rings at 4:30 am. I get up even though I've been up for awhile just thinking. I get dressed in a black crop top with stains with some ripped discoloured black jeggings and some worn out tennis shoes.

I just put my hair up in a pony. I  pack my bag with the small stuff I have. But I run out the door before my parents can say anything to me and head for the train.

After the 15 minute walk I get on the train towards my new school and home. I pull out a book to keep me occupied on the 1 hour train ride.

I finish my book after 30 minutes but we are finally here. I'm so nervous I don't know where to go first.

I go to the office to get my schedule. When I walk in I see kind old lady.

She hears the bell when I walk in and looks up to meet my eyes and says "hello darling how can I help you."

I look at her and say um I'm new and can I get my schedule please. I said that very quietly I wonder if she could hear me.

Of course darling and I'm gonna call someone up here to show you around I hope you don't mind the kind lady says.

I replied with yeah um I don't mind but may I ask u one more question?

Sure darling what is it she says.

When will we know who were are dorming with I say? She replies with you will know as soon as the first bell rings.

First Bell will ring in about 15 minutes but let me call someone up here for you she says.

Marlow Grey come to the office, Marlow Grey come to the office she repeats. Sweetie while we wait what's your name so I can get your schedule she says.

Um yea s-sorry my name is Dakota Mae I say while I wait there awkwardly. Just as she hands me the schedule a girl walks in.

You called me she says. Yes Marlow can you please show Dakota Mae around you have about five minutes until the first bell rings so just go to the gym the kind lady says.

Yeah sure I can Marlow says as she sticks out her hand. I look at it unsurely as I slowly grab it. Marlow thanks the lady who's name is Christie and starts walking out the office.

Well hi my name is Marlow, what's your name cutie. U-um hi my name is Dakota. Well hi Dakota you can stick with me and my friends.

____________________________________

I know I'm leaving you guys hanging and I'm sorry lol but the next chapter should be Up either Tonight or tomorrow
(So I'm gonna start a question of the day for every chapter even if it's the same day)
so the question of the day today is what's your favourite colour
~Mine right now would be probably white~