CHAPTER FIVE

I'm starting to really like this book so it's motivating me to write more anyway I hope you like this chapter and if there's anything else you want in the book to see PM me or comment down below
____________________________________
Marlow POV

We were discussing what we were gonna do for the rest of the night seeing that it was only 5:00 p.m.

We finally came to an agreement with we're gonna get ready go to dinner, then get some clothes for Dakota, then go to this party a senior invited us to.

Hey girls come here I say to Dakota and Hali. We're gonna show you, your rooms. I grab Dakota hand and Sydnee grabs Hali's.

We walk to their bedroom and slowly open the door. Hali screams when when she sees her room and Dakota stays behind my leg looking scared.

Hey babes why are you so scared I say. For me she says. Yes cutie all for you I say back. She runs and softly sits on her bed.

Guess what Hali we have a surprise for you, and Dakota if you want we left a side blank just for you if you want one. Okay she says shyly.

What is it what is it Hali says. Come on silly goose I say as I open the door. Omg Hali says I love it thank you she says.

Dakota would you maybe like one Sydnee says to her. She just nods her head.

I will build it while you guys are getting ready for dinner I say.

Girls one more thing go look at the study room. Wow Sydnee and Marlow you guys really outdid yourself thank you she says while starting to cry.

Sydnee goes and picks her baby up and takes her to another room. Dakota, babes I know this is a lot to take in but I promise you will love it here.

She runs up and gives me a big hug. Aww your so cute thank you baby I say.

Let go get ready to go eat ok? Ok Dakota says. Dakota do you wanna take a bath with Hali or by yourself.

All she says was i don't know so I set her on my hip and take her to the bathroom.

I text Sydnee to bring Hali for a bath and for her to wash both of them.

She text back right away be there in a min, little clothes? Yes and a pull-up I text back.

Sydnee comes into my bathroom with the cutes matching outfits for the girls.

We had gotten two of them cause one was to small but it would be a perfect fit for Dakota

I go to Hali and now Dakota nursery and bulid her crib and style to go with it.

After I finished building that which only took a few minutes I went and took my shower and changed into a cute crop top and leggings

Sydnee come out with a crying Dakota and a happy Hali dressed it the cutest things

I don't know why she's crying imma go take a shower can you but Hali down for a nap shes little Sydnee said.

I set Dakota down she kept crying. Babes I need you to stop crying I said her as I pick Hali up.

I take Hali to the nursery and set her in her crib. I gave her her pacifier and her security blanket. I remind myself that I'm going to get both of those things for Dakota to tonight.

I close the curtains and turn off the lights. I turn the night light on and the baby monitor and closed the door.

Dakota, baby why are you crying I asked as I pick her up. She doesn't give me an answer so I take her to her room.

Babes I want you to sit here until you calm down then you can come get me in the living room.

She doesn't reply so I go and sit in in living room. After about 30 minutes once Sydnee is done and dressed.

I told Sydnee that it's been 30 minutes and that I'm a go check on Dakota.

I walk into Dakota's room and I don't see her there I start to panic and go check the other rooms.

I've checked every room except Hali's 's nursery and the living room.

I decided to go to Hali's nursery first. I walk in there and sigh of relief as I see her on the ground below hali's crib.

I went to see Hali awake in her crib so I say go to mommy and pick Dakota up.

Hey baby wake up I say to Dakota. She slowly wakes up with lots of little whines. I know I know but we gotta go to the car so we can go shopping and then go to eat I say to her.

We all load up into my car and drive to the store.

____________________________________

Hey so I know this wasn't the best but do you guys like the pictures with they story.
Next chapter is gonna be showing Dekota's new clothes and supplies and that should maybe be up tomorrow.
The question of the day is would you rather it be winter or summer.
I would say winter cause I like to be cold