CHAPTER THREE

Hi guys sorry for the slow update I was not feeling like writing today but I feel like writing a little bit I don't know if this will be sent out today or tomorrow or maybe even tonight but I hope you're liking the book so far.
____________________________________
Marlowe POV

   It's been about three hours, Hali's awake and Dakotas peacefully sleeping in my lap. I moved her from her uncomfortable position on the bleachers.

They just now finishing up the sophomores so that means will probably be starting soon.

Today is just a slow day where we just get assigned to dorms and then tomorrow we have classes some people have classes today though.

I was talking to Sydnee when she suggested that I wake Dakota up and take her and Hali to the bathroom. Hali's in little space so she gave me two pull ups.

Sydnee whats the other one for I said? It's for Dakota tell her that it's gonna be a long time till she gets to go to the bathroom again and your just trying to be cautious so that there's no accidents she said.

Ok thank you Sydnee I replied as I grabbed Hali's hand and put Dakota on my hip.

We get to the family bathrooms, I start slowly waking Dakota up.

Hey sweetie it's time to get up I say as I bounce her up and down. All I got was a whine in return.

Hey look we're in the bathroom we have to go potty I say setting her down so she could walk. I don't need to potty she said.

Babes you won't be able to go to the bathroom for a while so your gonna at least try I say. No don't want to Dakota says.

I pick her up and take her and hali to the big stall. I set hali on the toilet and take her shoes off. I hand her the pull-up and say do u need help with that bubs?

Yes please she says as she finishes her business. I take off her leggings and panties. I slide the pull-up up and put her pants back on and threw her panties in my purse.

I give her my phone with some games so she will be occupied while I deal with Dakota.

Dakota, babes it's your turn. No she says sitting on the floor. I sigh and pick her up. I pull her black jeggings down and set her on the toilet. I need to get her some new clothes i think.

I take her shoes off and pull her pants all the way down I but on the pull-up to her ankles. She finally starts do her Business.

Good girl I say once she done I pick her up and set her on her feet. I pull the pull-up to her hips and slide her pants and shoes back on.

I grab both of their hands and tell them to wash them as I was washing mine. When we done we dry our hands off.

When returned back just as the announcer was starting to speak.

Hello juniors I'm very sorry for the long wait thank u for being quit and patient. So this year you will be in groups of three except one girl group who will be a group of four the announcer said.

That group of four will be the last ones called. So after your group is called you are aloud to leave campus and go out to eat and go shopping.

Keep your ID on you cause you will need that to get onto campus when your done if you choose to go out the announcer says.

Listen hear please juniors if you come in late like twelve pm to anywhere before the first bell rings please and I repeat please be quiet and mindful of the students sleeping around u the announcer says.

Juniors you are aloud to use your cars we will provide a garage for you. Please follow the law if u are driving a car.

Ok thank you for listening let's get started the announcer say.

Guys I hope where dorming together all four of us ok if not we can ask to trade or something u say.

After about an our the announcer says ok sudents we are getting down to the last five groups just sit tight.

Olivia, Grace, Luna you guys are in a group. William, Carter, Tyler you guys are in a group the announcer say.

Theirs just people watching and sitting down and the announcer says the last group Marlow, Dakota,Hali , Sydnee you guys are a group of four are you ok with that.

Yes sir we are I say.

Sydnee POV

I was very excited to hear him say we were in a group together.

So Hali and me drove in a car with our luggage and Marlow's and some of the stuff we needed for the dorm.

Marlow drove by herself with some of the other stuff we needed for the dorm.

Ok Dakota your riding with me so grab all yourself Marlow says. Hali your riding with Sydnee again said Marlow.

We are gonna go there drop our stuff off then we are gonna go shopping then we're gonna decorate the dorm and then were gonna go out to eat and go shopping for clothes ok guys is that a good plan Marlow says.

I think that a great plan I tell her the other two are busy on Marlow's and my phone.

We both go to our separate cars. I'm about to drive off when I get a text from Marlow she says did you know that Dakota only has one small bag full of things.

No I didn't, did you ask her why I text back. I did and she didn't say anything Marlow sends backs

Okay when we go shopping later we can get her stuff I send.

Thanks girl meet you at the dorms she text back.

____________________________________

Hey guys so sorry for the slow update next chapter will be up today and it's mostly going to be pictures of the dorm there will be a little bit of writing on it but mostly pictures!!
OK so the question of the day is if you could have any talent to make perfect what would it be.
(Mine would be my singing!!)
If you guys could could you guys comment and vote because that like really motivates me to write more.