CHAPTER FOUR

Just as promised this is chapter 4 there's not gonna be a lot of writing because I'm just going to mostly show you the dorm.
____________________________________
Sydnee POV

We got to the dorms we parked our cars right     outside the garage but not in the garage.

I got Hali out of the car, I sent her on my hip and I walked inside.

When we got inside Dakota and Marlow we're waiting for us. Marlow's said we waited for you because we wanted to walk around and discuss plans with you. Well more just me Dakota is sleepy Marlow said.

Okay let's walk around then I say. I grab my computer and turn on the Netflix show for Dakota and Hali.

We first go to the bedrooms there's four. Our plans for the bedrooms is that Marlow and me will have our own bedroom. Dakota and hali are going to share a room for when Hali's big and then there's gonna be a room when Hali's little.

I really hope Marlow can get Dakota to be a little I say in my head.

We walk to the bathroom next there's two so hali and I will share the one that's in my room and Marlow and Dakota will share the one that's in Marlow's room.

There's a nice kitchen and living room and a nice big room for studying and maybe even making Hali a playroom.

We get the things we already had and but them in the house. We load up into separate cars again except I took Dakota and Marlow took hali. I pick Dakota up and set her in the back.

I get in, put on some music. I drive to the store we get there about the same time. I look back to see Dakota asleep.

Marlow get out with Hali on her hip. She wants mommy Marlow says. Ok ok come here baby I say as I take her into my arms.

Dakota asleep in the back. Ok she says as she goes to pick Dakota up. We go inside and grab most of the stuff we need.

We grab a cart and put Hali in it. We all go to the next store and grab the rest of the thing we needed.

Then we get into the car again go home set the girls down and start decorating. Once we're done decorating we sit in the living room and discuss what to do the rest of the night.

____________________________________
Dorm/house reveal

(Kitchen)

(Garage)