Chapter 20

UHHH this part is still M18 I think 😐

-

THIRD PERSON's POV

The after care that Kita provided for Y/N was amazing.

"Come here,let me help you wash up."Kita nudged Y/N as she lazily mhmmed out.Knowing that she was feeling sore,Kita had decided to carry her into his arms and to the bathroom.

He set the girl down on the toilet seat as he went to set up a bubble bath for his lover.Y/N shivered at the cold as she attempts to hug herself,covering her upper and lower body parts. Both of them are still naked after all.

"Mind if I join your bath,love?"

"Not at all,Shinsuke."Y/N smiled at the white haired boy while he did the same.She was still feeling sore,and was unsure if she can walk home later on.

Once the bath was done setting up,Kita carried his lover into the bath tub while he joins her. Y/N laid down on the bathtub with Kita behind her.She was once again,in the middle of the arms of her lover.

He squeezed out some shampoo and started scrubbing it on her hair,creating bubbles. "Hey, I want to wash your hair too,shinsuke!"Y/N grinned as she squeezed out some shampoo from the bottle and faced Kita. She let her silky hands slide into his hair and gently scrub his hair scalp.

Kita chuckled at his girl friend's behaviour.

She is so cute.

That's what Kita thinks of his girlfriend.In his eyes,Y/N is like a cute little teddy bear that he wants to hug every second.Like how a child is possessive over their stuff toys,this is also how Kita acts towards his girlfriend. All thoes bite marks on her says it all.

The couple sat in the bathtub , and spend their time washing each other,letting their hands "exploring" each other's bodies.There was no sexual tension by then, but just them enjoying in each other's presence.

-

After bathing finished,Kita had lend some of his spare clothes to his girlfriend while Y/N could only blushed at the thought of wearing a boy's clothing.

(A/N: wtf do u mean boy's clothing lmao IS GENTLEMAN**)

"Are you sure you are fine with me wearing your clothes?"

"Yes I am,love."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Are you THAT sure?"

"Yes I am THAT sure love.Now hurry up and wear the clothes already, you don't want to have another round,would you?"Kita smirked as Y/N rolled her eyes and quickly wear the clothes.But deep down,her heart was beating so fast that she is pretty sure Kita could hear it.

Kita stared at Y/N in his clothes.He secretly likes how his clothes looks like on him.

"Hmm Shinsuke?" Kita broke out for his train of thoughts as his lover interrupted him. "Can I go home now? I'm feeling kinda tired after all the... you know....."

"Is okay, I will send you home." Kita let out a smile as he instructed the (H/C) girl to sit down while he helped her to pack up her stuff.Y/N wanted to decline but Kita insisted to help her.

"Is the least I can do for you,after what I had done to you."

-

Even though they live just beside each other,Kita is a protective boyfriend.He insisted to send Y/N personally home,which literally means to her house door step,and then making sure that she is well tuck in.

His left hand was holding onto Y/N's hair while his right hand was holding onto a key, unlocking the door to Y/N's hair.
"Shinsuke, I'm fine!"The girl whined as Kita rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean fine?You can't even walk without limping."

"That's your fault!You were too rough?"

"I'm sorry love.But do I have to remind you again?That wasn't my hardest."Y/N's eyes widen as she felt the tips of her ears turning red.

"What the fuck do you mean?!"She hit Kita's arms while glaring at him.Kita let out a fake ow while pouting.

"Dont be mad,I'm just teasing you, love."

Well,he wasn't really teasing though.

-

Kita had make sure to give Y/N a massage on her legs before tucking her into the bed. It was nothing sexual.He just wants to provide the best care for Y/N.This is just one of the ways how Kita shows his love,being caring.

"Goodnight love."Kita kissed her head as he watched the girl snuggles into the comfort of her bed.He smiled at how cute and small his girlfriend looks right now as he switch off the lights and let his girlfriend get the rest that she needs.

Instead of immediately going back home,Kita went to the kitchen to make some chicken teriyaki ramen for his lover.He knows that Y/N has a habit of waking up in the middle of the night...hungry. Although Y/N is a top student, she still has some flaws.One of them is not being able to take care of herself.

Leaving the ramen in the kitchen, he made sure to use another big bowl to cover over the ramen.He paste a cute little pink sticky note on the bowl ;

" Here's a ramen for you.
Hope you like it.
Text me when you are awake.
I love you so much ❤️

-from your one and only boyfriend,kita "

Needless to say, it was the smell of ramen that woke Y/N up an hour later.