Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

" I uh, didn't notice you." I said as I bite my lips anxiously while looking else where. A hue of pink appeared on my cheeks like a child getting caught eating candies.

Kita only nodded, not saying anything as we listened to the twins bickering about whether egg or chicken comes first.

"Chicken comes first!" Osamu yelled at Atsumu with fire burning in his eyes

"Shut yer trap! Is Egg!"

"Why is it egg?"

"Cause why not?"

"Where did the egg come from?"

"From chicken-"

Osamu raised an eyebrow at his twin, looking at him with that " I-told-you-so" look.

"CHICKEN COMES FROM EGGS!!"

Atsumu was about to raise his hands and smack the hell out of Osamu when he stopped mid-way, feeling a dark aura infront of me.

Kita was glaring at the both of them.

"You guys are noisy. 50 laps around the gym."

Atsumu pouted and whined, begging Kita to have mercy on his hot ass, but one look from Kita shut him up.

I chuckled at the both of them.

Does it matter if chicken or egg comes first?

Is still food to us anyway

(A/N: if you are vegetarian, please just think that it dosent matter or chicken or egg comes first because they are still a living thing and part of mother nature's creation)

Osamu secretly pinched and twisted a chunk of muscles on Atsuma's forearm,earning an " ow " from him.

"70 laps." Was all Kita said as the twins finally stopped fooling around.

Stupid me decided to laugh at this situation, mainly because the twin's reactions was funny.

All 3 males looked at me as if I was high on drugs.

"L/N, did you take any drugs today?"Atsumu asked with a cheeky smile.

"No fam, I was laughing at you for getting punished."

" shut the fuck up "

-
A/N: it was very short but I have a lot of things to do:( Hopefully I can give another update in 2-3 days time !! ( and longer XD )