Chapter 2

Y/N's POV
"thank you for answering my questions. You may go now."Kita said while arranging his papers on the desk.

Phewwww finally over.

I muttered a thanks as I grabbed my stuff. As I was leaving the gym, I saw 4 other girls on the opposite side of the gym waiting. So they must have been the other candidates huh...

I took no notice to them as I proceeded to leave the gym, only to be stopped by one of them. "Hello! Do you know what kind of questions did the captain ask?"A navy hair coloured girl with brown coloured eyes asked me. Her hands were clasped together as she looked at me. Her sweet cherry lips were spread across her face perfectly. Dang, I wish I could be pretty like her.

"Uh... he just ask some general questions about your hobby and stuff." I blinked at her as she blinked back at me. " well thank you!! Hope to see you around in school!" She winked at me before proceeding to Kita. What the?

I shrugged and decided not to think too much about it.

Time skip to night time

"Koro-sensei...."

I sniffed and bawled my eyes out as I was watching the second last episode of assassination classroom. I could not and refuse to believe how the anime turn out.

Fuck my life

I thought as I grabbed more tissues and continued to cry.

In the middle of my emotional mode, my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and answered the call after clearing my throat.

"Hello?"

"Is this Y/N ?" The voice asked

" uh yea you are?"

"I am Kita. I just want to tell you that you have been accepted for the position of becoming the team's manager. Please come to the gym for practice tomorrow. Thanks." Kita said before hanging up the call.

DID.HE.JUST.HANG.UP.ON.ME?!

I stared at my phone's screen in disbelief before grabbing another handful of tissues to wipe my tears.

Unfortunately , I'm in my emotional mode right now. Little things can upset me A LOT. Because yeah I'm just that sensitive.

But still, I couldn't believe that I was accepted.

Maybe I was lucky?I thought hard about what I said in the interview that could had impressed him.

My passion for arts?pft I'm pretty sure I told him that I'm a slacker for sports.

I repeat

S P O R T S

And volleyball is a sport 😀🔪

-
Next morning came by fast as I woke up wanting to go back to sleep again. I reluctantly dragged my butt out of my head before washing myself up.

Taking a quick breakfast, I left the house surprisingly early.

On my way to school, I saw Kita.

He was walking to school with AirPods in. His hands was tucked inside his pockets. With every step he takes, I could see the tips of his hair moving up and down. He looks cute...

I slapped myself at the thought of that.

I only love anime guys! Real guys will never have my precious little heart

Is what I thought.

It felt awkward. Seeing him infront of me. Knowing that we are going to the same destination. Knowing that we know each other. But yet here I am, contemplating to approach him.

Nahh, I can't handle awkwardness

I popped in my airpods and started blasting music into my ears. If he ask, I will just say I didn't notice him.

The music on my playlist right now is How you like that by BlackPink. I was internally jamming to the music and enjoying my peace.

Sad to say, the peace didnt last long.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around, to see two similar dudes staring at me.

Ahh.....

" YO GIRL WHATS UP!!MY NAME IS HOTTIE AND THIS ASSHOLE HERE IS OSAMU!!" Blonder shouted while grinning at me. Osamu proceeds to smack the back of his head, scolding him to shut the hell up as he wasent ready to deal with his bullshits early in the morning.

Blondie's loud voice gained Kita's attention. Kita turned around and stared at us. He glared at blondie, saying " Atsumu. Please calm down."

So blondie's name is Atsumu.

He greeted them good morning before turning his attention to me.

"Good morning Y/N. Were you behind me all along?"

UHHH OHHH TIME TO DISAPPEAR