Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

Kita is no doubt a gentleman that every girl wants. He can basically do anything. Despite me and him being close and all,I still felt a sense of insecurity. Would Kita ever like a potato like me? I can't even do house chores. I definitely suck at cooking.

But maybe,just maybe,miracles happen. Maybe someone will actually like a potato. So can you please imagine my surprise when Kita asked me out?

MESSAGES

Kita
Hey Y/N,you wanna go to the annual carnival together?

Y/N
Together as in... just both of us?

Kita
Of course is just the both of us.

Y/N
Uhh okAY SUREE >_<

Kita
I'll pick you up at 6 :)
Seen

I was squealing SO HARD because I found it hard to believe that Kita is asking me out.Is this how crushing on someone feels like? MhMM

Time skip to carnival

Outfit that you will be wearing ^

True to Kita's words, he arrived at my house on the dot at 6pm.Or is it because he lives next to me?

"Hey Y/N."Kita smiled at me and I swear, my heart was swooning.

Kita was wearing white coloured bucket hat, a black coloured hoodie with a description " Who needs memories ". A dark navy blue skinny jeans with black boots.

Kita's outfit reference pic :

(I actually bought the hoodIE HAHA it cost me $100 + 😭)

He looks really really cute in that white bucket hat...

"You look really good,Y/N." Kita complimented me as I did the same back to him. Well, he always look good....

"So.. where is this carnival at?"I asked him as we walked towards the train station. "Is actually somewhere near the beach. We just have to take one stop." Kita said while both of his hands were holding the straps of his bag. Oh damn he looks like a small and obedient child going out with his mum.

During the walk, we talked about the volleyball team,mainly gossiping about the twins.

"Atsumu was hated by his teammates during middle school because he was very demanding from them. "

"Really??" I was genuinely surprised at this. I mean sure Atsumu is very LOUD, and playful, but he didn't seem to be the type that everyone will hate, well ahem ahem because of the fangirls.

"Yea. Osamu is the only one who will always be there for him,except for the fact that they always fight when they are together." Kita said while chuckling. Poor Osamu must have been tolerating Atsumu's loudness since young.

I laughed as I was well aware that the twins were always fighting. No matter what they do, they will always find a reason to fight. Surprisingly, I could actually stop them from fighting ; besides Kita.

There was once when I was finally feeling nice. I decided to make onigiris for the team members. Unfortunately, the twins started fighting over a small matter , something about whose the better twin. I scoffed at them and gave the onigiris to everyone except the twins.

To say that Osamu was devasted is an understatement. He was beyond depressed. He begged me to give him the onigiri upon smelling the scent of it. Atsumu on the other hand was starving like a bear. He too,asked for the onigiri while childishly saying ," HMPH "

"Please I would do anything to taste thoes onigirs." " same here samu." Both of them said while giving me puppy eyes. "Stop fighting then." I said as I proceeded to give them the remaining onigiris.

Both of them then gobbled up the onigiris without thanking me .. :)

-

A/N: THANK U FOR 2K READS!!❤️

Kinda short because I'm rlly tired rn ><

Abit off TOPIC BUT HAVE U SEEN MIYA TWINS WHEN THEY ARE STILL A CHILD😭😭😭

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Your daily dose of KITA