Chapter 12

A/N: I'm sorry for being away for so long !! I was having exams and was working part time ><

BUT ANYWAY HEAR ME OUT AND LOOK AT THIS PIC AND JUST AGREE WITH ME THAT KITA IS LOOKS EXTRA SEXY OVER HERE !! I NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE MUTUAL FEELINGS WITH ME ABOUT THIS PIC

And fun fact I'm actually secretly an oikawa Stan

Y/N's POV

I glanced at the bear keychain on my bag and played around with it while waiting for the teacher to end class.

"Alright, this is the end of my class. Early break for you guys today." The teacher said while the class cheered out loud. I mean, who doesn't love to end class early?

I quickly rushed to the cafeteria with my bento box while waiting for the others to arrive. By others, I mean the volleyball club members. For the past few weeks, I have been hanging around and eating lunch with them. They are really a bunch a cool people to be with.

"Ayo Y/N-San,"Akagi waved at me while Aran did the same. " Heyyyy Akagi-San,Aran-San.How's class?" " Boring,but other then that, is really fine."

Soon after, the rest joined us. Kita sat on my left, Suna on my right , Aran infront of me ; with the twins beside him(to seperate them) while Akagi sat beside Atsumu.

"I got something important to announce." Atsumu started while Osamu scoffed. " Announce what? About how ugly you look today? Dont worry, you are always ugly." Atsumu glared at Osamu while Osamu did the same. Normally, they would have started bickering. But with Kita around, they decided is best to fight when they are alone, without Kita.

"Ok so as I was saying, I got invited to the National Youth training camp!" Atsumu exclaimed with a bright smile on his face while the members congratulated him.

"Good job Atsumu, keep up the good work." Kita said and smiled at his kouhai.

"Did you bribe them?" Suna asked Atsumu with a lazy tone. Akagi and Aran was patting Atsumu's back and wishing him all the best for the training.

"Congrats Atsumu-san!" I said while munching on my food. Atsumu thanked all of us proudly with his chest puffed out. His really happy hUH. 

Strangely, Osamu was really quiet.

-

A/N: I'm running out of ideas 😳