She's back?

(Bailey's POV)

Miranda Bailey was tired. She was exhausted, and sad, and just angry with the world. It wasn't fair. How could life be so unfair? Her daughter was ripped from her before she could even meet her. She decided she needed to take some time off for herself. But that also meant that she would need to find a replacement. 

She made a few calls and was happy to say that her replacement would be her in a week time.

The week had passed smoothly and Bailey had called a meeting in the lobby to make an announcement.

"I have gathered you all here today to make an announcement."  Bailey said, standing on the stairs, looking over the hospital. "I am stepping down from Chief of Surgery."

The crowd looked around whispering to each other worried. "Quiet down, please I'm not finished," Bailey said glaring down at them. "I have taken it upon myself to find a replacement. I am very pleased to announce, one of Grey-Sloan's very own, Dr. Christina Yang."

(Meredith Grey's POV)

I was paged to the lobby. Apparently, there was  news to be made.  I saw Amelia and Maggie already there so I decided to walk over. "Any clue on what this is about?"

"No clue." Maggie answered.

"Hello ladies." Dr. Hayes said walking over. Good morning, have any clue what this is about?" Amelia asked. "Er I might have an idea," he chuckled taking a sip of his coffee.
By now there was a big crowd and Bailey walked out. "I have gathered you all here today to make an announcement. I am stepping down from Chief of Surgery."

Hayes laughed quietly. Meredith looked at him eyebrows raised. "Pay attention, Grey" He said. "Quiet down, please I'm not finished," Bailey said glaring down at them. "I have taken it upon myself to find a replacement. I am very pleased to announce, one of Grey-Sloan's very own, Dr. Christina Yang."

"Christina Yang is in this hospital?" Meredith blurted out to the chief.

"I am" She heard Cristina's voice ring out from the stairs.

"Cristina Yang! You came all the way across the ocean with out even telling me? What the hell? She smiled even if she was mad.

"It was supposed to be a secret." Cristina shrugged. "Hello, my name is Dr. Christina Yang. I am your new interim chief. I'd like all my Heads to stay back for a moment. The rest of you get to work. Now!" She said to the rest of the crowd.

Amelia, Link, Hayes, Maggie, Meredith, Owen, Jackson, and Teddy all stayed back.

"Hello, everyone," Cristina smirked. "You, what specialty are you?" She said pointing to Link.

"I'm Atticus Lincoln, Link for short. I'm head of ortho."

"Okay well now that the introductions are over with-"

"Wait, what about everyone else?" Link interrupted.

"What about everyone else?" Cristina asked.

"They didn't introduce themselves." He explained.

"I know them. We're family. I just didn't know you. Lady Shepherd here is head of Neuro, Mer is Chief of General," she said pointing each out. "Altman and Pierce are Cardio." "Hayes is Peds" she laughed. "Plastic Posse here is Plastics." She pointed to Jackson and he laughed. "And Hunt is Trauma." She shrugged.

"Any more questions?" She asked. "Okay then get to work."

"It's nice to have you back Yang." Jackson smiled before turning to leave.

"Ayy See ya later, Yang" Cormac turned before leaving.

Cristina Yang! Meredith smiled. "I'm happy to have you back." She hugged her person.

"Don't go making this all sappy now Mer." She laughed. Hugging her person back.

"So your the new interim chief?" Meredith asked.

"Yup" she responded.

"What about your hospital?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ross is in charge. I wanted to come home." Cristina replied.

Okay so this is Chapter 1. Should I continue it? What do you think? I am also planning on bringing other main characters that Vernon Wrote off.🙄