Bringing Back the Past

Cristina sat down it would be her new office. She needed to make some calls.

She picked up her phone and dialled a number. "Hello, I'm looking for Dr. Calliope Torres."

"This is her." The familiar voice rang through the phone.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Cristina Yang, Chief of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital-" She started, smirking

"Yang? You're in Seattle? And Chief of Surgery?"

"Way to interrupt me Torres?" She laughed. "Im offering you and Arizona a job here at Grey Sloan."

"Really?" She asked eagerly.

"Well I wouldn't call and ask you if you wanted a job here if I wasn't serious, would I?

"Yeah okay"  Callie laughed.

"So is that a yes, Dr. Torres?" Cristina asked.

"When do you want us?" Callie considered.

"Will the 12th, work for you?" Cristina said.

"We will see you then. Bye Yang" Callie said before hanging up.

"Ahh." Cristina said relaxing. Part one of her plan was complete. Next step "Hello, Dr. Addison Montgomery?"

"This is her." The woman replied.

"This is the Chief of Surgery at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, I was wondering if you could fly out here for a in utero fetal surgery on a nearly 23-week-old fetus to repair a  spina bifida birth defect."

"When do you need me to come in?" Addison asked.

"The 12th." She said, grinning.

"Yeah I'll be there. See you then." Addison hung up.

"Phase 2 is complete," Cristina said to no one. "Now Kepner" she rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Dr. April Kepner?" She asked.

"It's April Taylor, now. Wait, Cristina? What are you doing calling me?"

"Dr. Taylor, I was calling to ask you if you'd like to be our Co-chief of Trauma Surgery, here at Grey Sloan Memorial.

"You are asking for my old job back?" April asked.

"Yeah, pretty much."  Christina shrugged.

"I don't know?" she said questioningly.

"Come on, I'm trying to surprise everyone." Christina rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean?" April was confused.

"Well, I made a few calls and got a few of people to come back." She smirked.

"Who?" She considered.

"Just Dr. Robbins, Dr. Torres, and Dr. Montgomery," Christina told her.

"They are all coming back?" you could hear her surprise through the phone.

"Well, I wouldn't have said that if I didn't, would I?"

"You got Arizona to leave New York?" She asked.

Yeah, but I guess you wouldn't be interested." Cristina sighed.

"No, I'll be there. When do you need me?" She smiled.

"The 12th. See ya then." she hung up.

She put the phone down when she heard a knock at the door. It was Meredith.

She waved her hand for her to come in.

"Hey Mer,"

"You sent an Irishmen to Seattle, and then come back, and end up being my boss."

"So you and Hayes?" Cristina raised her eyebrows.

"We are just friends." She laughed.

"Right?" Cristina smirked.

"Shut up" Meredith joked.

"I gotta go, I've got to prep for surgery." Meredith leaves.