➳❥ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

──────◈◈◈──────
16 Years Old Doki Doki Peeping Life

I, Tiariela Norfolk, have turned 16.

It was long, so very long.

At my fifth birthday, I realized I was in the world of where it was fine to think that you could categorize this as an adult manga right~ and packed with ero scenes, the world of the reverse harem story 【Flower Blooming Underneath the Snow】.

And I, Tiariela, am only a side character that shows up a little, no matter what I do it probably won't affect the story, so I decided to closely watch over the heroine welcoming her happy end.

11 years have passed since my firm resolution.

In one week, I will enter Luxen Academy.

In just a bit, I will be starting life as a side character in a heart throbbing eroero harem.

"You say it coolly, but you really just want to peep out of lecherous curiosity, don't you."

"..."

Behind I who was attending my luggage was a boy who ate sweets while reading a book.

The boy who perceived my pure heart wanting only to watch over the heroine's happy end as dubious was named Melba.

His whole body was covered in a gray robe that gave him a questionable appearance, but in actuality he was shady.

Melba was the starving kid at our entrance of my fifth birthday party.

I left food at the broken fence on the east side.

As promised, I diligently carried food (mainly sweets I wanted to quietly get rid of) to that place.

When I left them, not even a day would pass before they would disappear.

I made clear that I wanted to meet the child with the unfortunate life and speak with him, but when I sat beside the confections he would never show his appearance.

When one or two years passed I also gave up, stopping only to drop off food.

But on my 12th birthday, Melba appeared.

My birthday was the most troublesome day of the year to get rid of sweets.

I stealthily sneaked out from the party venue and went to the specified place to leave food.

As the quantity of confections was great, I noncommittedly stuffed some in a container; a treat from the party.

After I piled them up into a mountain and made to leave, a child suddenly appeared from behind a tree.

The robe that didn't match the child's stature coiled around his feet as if it were dragged along.

"wHA!?"

To be honest, I was freaked.

Paying no mind to I who left my mouth wide open, the robed child said,

"Ah, the smell of meat..."

He was only moved by the food and turned towards it.

Without sparing a glance towards I who had frozen in shock, he moved naturally to leave.

"Wait, wait!"

Don't ignore my existence!

The robed kid picked up the food as if he were used to it.

I wonder if this suspiciously dressed kid was the boy from that time.

When I tried to confirm his face and remove his robe but I was met with a silent reluctance.