➳❥ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

One month passed since I entered the honorable Luxen school.

Freshmen who were bustling activity to the unfamiliar new life also started to calm down little by little.

The freshness faded and it happened when the new experience became everyday life.

Finally, Heroine Primabelle and her opponent Ricardo met at last.

"It is the start of flowers blooming under the snow."

No matter how you look at her, Primabelle Goltorni was the main character of the reverse harem game. Fluffy strawberry blonde hair, round cheeks, glossy lips, in the same compelling colour.

It is a typical heroine, with no makeup quality.

Whether the uniform is a little big, sleeves are left over and it is also cute.

In Luxen school it is a mysterious phenomenon that all students are given custom made uniforms.

Not only is it cute, but also has mana enough to stretch according to a students need of use.

It is a power up that is envied by everyone, but it is useless for Prim-chan who has future dream to succeed the flower shop. She did not feel like entering Luxen school where the royal aristocracy is a majority.

However, depending on how one use magical power, and know that she can bloom dead flowers again, long lasting ones, create good soil for flowers, so she decided to enroll.

The passion for her flowers was real.

Since admission so far most of the classmates are aristocracy, Primabelle spends a lonely school life without friends.

Even her classmates don't remember her name.

But she was enjoying having fun taking care of the flower beds that no one else could take care of, watching picture books with flowers while wondering around the city, making self taught fertilizers.

Primabelle had also routinely decorated flowers that she raised in each classroom.

Although it was Primabelle who was hoping that even a small flower would become a color of school life, there were those who threw down them to the floor as if it was an eyesore.

It goes without saying that person was; Richard Yungun-sama with the absolute authority of the crown prince.

Ricardo-sama trampled on the flowers like a dog, clicked his tongue when his shoes were in petals.

"Do not decorate with garbage."

He commanded Primabelle who was rigid with shock, throwing the flower in the garbage canister while beginning his exit.

Primabelle who have a great love for flowers at that time burst out with anger.

"You are your Highness crown prince, how can you rule the country without love for flowers?"

She cried out a very devious thing.

Ricardo, who couldn't stand those words, attacks Primabelle with magical power, but it gets ridiculed easily.

Primabelle had characteristics from a certain combat family, with power increased by a battle spirit.

"Wha-?!?"

Ricard is a member of the royal family, he thought he was being courteous by going easy on her by at the very least putting the flower in the proper disposal location and attacking her with low level magic, since Primabelle is a commoner girl who just entered the school.

Ricardo, with high pride, receives a shock from his attack being bounced back so easily.

Without regard to such Ricardo, Primabelle takes the bent flower from the garbage canister and pours the magical power in it.

A flower that returns to its original form. This is a fairly advanced technique, and freshmen can not grip.

"Ha ha, funny"

Even though she is a common laden girl, she is qualified to the magnitude of the magical power she wants.

Ricardo who is interested orders Primabelle to make a magical match with himself.

Being very angry, our Prim-chan accept the fight.

The magical game with crown prince and a civilian girl whose name is unknown, spread in school within a few minutes.

I was fascinated by the students in the school that made fun of her, and  was watching the opening event, but while trying to see same kind of event as they did, somehow I got over excited.

Because, after two days from the beginning of event, there are Primabelle and Ricardo's first erotic expansion.

Primabelle who came back to normal mode lamented that she had done irreparable things and started to regret it. Having her own thing to do in school, she didn't want to take a step back in it.

She tried to spend a school life, as to avoid being noticeable as much possible, so she was about to cry. Not wanting to take a lot of attention , intending to take a route with no people around, but this is a bad thing.

In place that wasn't popular, she encountered Ricardo.

Moreover, Ricardo seemed to have a bad location of insects, he was hitting a boy who bump into him.

Primabelle being frail as weak flower, and if she does not use magical power, it is not a match for her.

Even trying to escape quickly she was grabbed by an arm, and taken to an empty classroom.

"Let's make it so that this cheeky mouse will never speak again?"

Primabelle is in crisis of chastity.

However, Levin Fitzroy appeared there and rescued Primabelle.

Glaring at each other, Primabelle who was frightened by being caught between such two people.

And I am planning to sneak a peek at those three.

Two days after waiting for that time, I was going around, dividing the event occurrence time and place from the memory of my previous life.

Moving the locker that was in one corner of the vacant classroom to the optimum position and going inside.

I can never say that it is comfortable, but it's most suitable place to conceal myself.