"Aurelia"

ENJOY!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aurora's POV:

ENJOY!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aurora's POV:

we landed last night at 5 am in the morning, making me wake up at 1pm. the catch is, today was Yasmin's baby shower. she chose to make the baby shower in their mansion in sicily since i just got married and they were already staying here anyway. she's currently 8 months pregnant, alex is 3 months pregnant.

that's a lot of babies and pregnant ladies.

its been 30 minutes since i woke up, and i have been in the bathroom, puking my guts out. Leo wasn't even at home, he was at Kamal's mansion finishing some last minute paperwork before they left back to Lebanon.

i couldn't even get up without feeling pain.

i heard a knock on the door, so i got up and headed towards it while clutching my stomach. i opened the door and found chase standing there smiling at me.

"hey Rory" he leaned in for a hug

"he-" i felt myself wanting to vomit again, so i ran to the bathroom and puked.

"Aurora! what's going on? your sick?" he ran after me

"no- I'm fine, i probably just ate some expired food or something, I'm okay i feel better when i puke it out" i picked up the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth

"i have some pills that help, but i can take you to the hospital"

"no chase I'm okay, really. its Yasmin's baby shower and I'm not going to miss it or ruin it for Leo, he's the baby's godfather" i dried my hands after washing them

"okay then but if you feel worse and it doesnt get better I'm going to take you to the hospital" i hugged him

"thanks chase" he hugged me back and smiled

"come on get ready, we're going in an hour" i nodded and he left the room

i hopped in the shower and took a hot bath. 20 minutes later i got out of the bathroom and headed towards the walk-in closet. i stated picking out an outfit, and i settled with a beautiful sky blue dress.

i looked at myself in the mirror before starting to do my hair. and i made a discussion i may or may not regret, but life is too short for me to overthink.

i went to the bathroom's mirror and parted my hair, i held the hair scissor and started cutting my hair shoulder length. when i finished i looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Aurora! hurry up were leaving in a minute" i heard Alex call for me from the hallway

i immediately got out of the bathroom after cleaning up everything, and then i headed downstairs to the parking. i reached chase's car and hopped in.