1.7

a/n: i cant stop myself from updating omg and you guys' comments make me laugh soooo hard!!!

please comment, vote, and react!

✰✰✰

THE NEXT MORNING, SPENCER LAZILY MADE HER WAY TO THE KITCHEN.

She's relatively surprised to see Peter already there, and she greeted him with a smile, which he reciprocated immediately.

"Hello, Spencer!" Wanda called out, making her way into the kitchen, too. "I was looking for you."

Spencer almost frowned. Not because of Wanda, or anything - honestly, Spencer was flattered that she had been looking for her. But the night before, with the anniversary of the twin's parent's death and Pietro getting... it was hard to look at her the same.

But Spencer managed.

"What's up?" she asked, nonchalantly, leaning against the counter.

Before she could respond, there was a blur of movement. Pietro appeared at his sister's side. "Good morning."

Wanda looked up at him. "Good morning," she offered back, before looking at Spencer, who was trying to pull her eyes away from Pietro's hand. It had healed, quickly, and well. Which she was glad about - if it hadn't, she's 90% sure he would have blamed it on her.

"Are you busy today?" Wanda asked Spencer.

"Me?" she checked. "Um, no. Not at all - what's up?"

"I thought you might like to come to the gym with us," she said, and Spencer blinked. "We all have training today," Wanda explained. "Even Peter - but I was hoping you would join us."

"Join you?" Spencer repeated, and Peter was looking between the two girls before staring off somewhere else.

Wanda nodded.

"Sure, yeah, definitely," Spencer responded, realizing her only other option was to sit alone in a lab. "What do you-"

"Guys?" Peter called, and all three older teenagers looked over to him. "Why is the garbage can broken?"

Spencer met eyes with Pietro before his eyes shot down to the garbage can. It couldn't have been her, she... She's not that strong. In fact, she's pretty nervous to go to the gym at the same time as the others because she's definitely a lot weaker than they realize. But the garbage can is... its lid is hanging on by the small portion of the hinge that hadn't been torn, and there's a handprint dented into the top.