Chapter 13

I heard my phone ping and I grabbed it and looked down at it.

It was another message from Cassandra. We have been doing this constant texting and fucking thing ever since she came to my apartment two weeks ago.

And what can I say, I have never been happier.

She picks me up each day after work and we go by her apartment and fuck or just chill. She really was a great woman. I have been ignoring and deleting Nathan's calls and messages. I know he's probably livid right now but I didn't care.

I was happy. I am also ignoring the little voice in my head telling me that all of this was a bad idea.

I learnt a little about Cass. I found out that she and Nathan has been married for ten years. That was a shock to me because she looked really young. I mean you could tell that she's a grown woman by the way she behaved and carried herself but at the same time she looked younger. She didn't tell me much about her family and I never asked. I didn't feel like it was my place to ask.

I have been wrapping up my degree, having bombass sex. Mr. Sullivan doesn't bother me anymore matter of fact it seemed as if he has been going out of his way to avoid me. I did not mind one bit.

I think Cassandra had something to do with that but I never asked. Life was good.

"You are being paid to work Ms. Bartley not to grin at your phone."

Shit! Think of the devil and he will appear.

"My apologies sir."

"Get back to work!" He shouted.

Well damn.

And that was what I did.

"How was work?" Cassandra asked me when she came to pick me up.

"Well Mr. Sullivan shouted at me."

"He did? Do you want me to-"

"No." I cut her off. "I was texting you while at work so I guess he had a point. Can we go back to my place. I need to get some more clothes."

"You could always wear mine."

"Gurl you know I got an ass." I said

She laughed.

We went back to my apartment and I went to my room to grab some outfits. Cassandra followed me into the room.

"Do you want me to take this?" I asked raising my vibrator so that she could see.

"I do have my own remember."

"Oh I remember." A memory of her using it on me last night had me getting wet.

I stopped packing and walked up to her while she was sitting on my bed. I went on my knees in front of her and look up at her for permission.

She nodded her head.

I slid my hands up her skirt and gripped her panties. She lifted her ass so that I could pull it down her thighs.

I sniffed it.

I don't know where that came from but I just got the urge to sniff it so I did.

I kissed my way up her leg while trailing my fingers over the other.

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs for me. I hoisted her skirt until it was bundled at her waist.

I can never get use to her taste or her smell.

I dipped my tongue inside and flicked it back and forth.

She arched her back and moaned.

I grabbed her waist and stuck my tongue deeper inside of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?! I heard at my bedroom door.

I stood up quickly

"Na-Nathan?"

Cassandra sat up from the bed quickly.

Nathan stood at the door looking at us in disbelief.

There was complete silence in the room. No one said anything because what could be said. I was eating out his wife and he was my lover....well ex lover.

"Cassandra?" Nathan asked in disbelief.

Cassandra said nothing

"YOU!" He turned to me accusingly and I shrunk into myself.

"So all this time I have being calling you and you have been ignoring me it is because you have been fucking my wife! I knew you were a gold digger but to stoop to this level is pathetic even for yo-"

'Oh be quiet Nathan. Do not judge her. Didn't you think it was pathetic when you have been cheating on your wife and stealing her money." Cassandra said.

"What ar-"

"Oh you didn't think I knew did you?"

"So you have been sleeping with her as a kind of what.....revenge? You and I both know that you do not give a damn what I do outside of this marriage so don't act as if you give a fuck you cold hearted bitch!" He shouted in return.

I looked at Nathan in surprised. I have never heard him spoken to anyone like that. Albeit whenever we see each other most of the times we are fucking but still.

"I hope you have had your revenge Cassie. I wonder what your mommy dearest will say when she has heard that you have 'relapsed' back into your old ways. I wonder If she will give you full control of the company then. I wonder what the media will think when the sad heartbroken jilted husband do a few interviews of how his wife is gay and has been playing the world, of how his wife as been fucking a gold digging slut!

Okay now that hurt.

Cassandra sat on the bed quietly. I didn't strike her as the type that took disrespect and what does he mean by she relapsed. Did she do drugs? I have never seen her with any type of drugs.

Nathan stormed out of the apartment after his winning speech.

I looked over at Cassandra but she wasn't looking at me at all. I felt something in the pit of my stomach sank.

She put back on her panty and walked out of the bedroom. Like a zombie I walked after her.

"I am going to leave." She said quietly. Her voice sounded tired.

I didn't want to ask but I felt like I should. I didn't like the feeling in my stomach so I asked.

"When will......when will I be seeing you again?"

"I will be in touch." She said. Then she walked to the door.

"What do you mean by in touch?"

The door slammed on my question and it just felt like that was a symbol of her slamming the door on me. On us.

See. I told you Natasha. Everyone you love will always leave the annoying voice in my head said.