Chapter 8

I heard her coming back into the room.

My heart quickened and my pussy clenched.

"I will assume that you are new to this so I will keep it light. I like to be listened to and once I instruct something I like for my instructions to be followed. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Use your words."

Something in her tone made me obey her. So I answered.

I am not certain what happened but something about her demeanor shifted. She felt and seemed different. I am not sure how to explain it.

I tried to lift my head to see what she was doing but pushed it back down into the couch.

"Do you know what happens when you dont follow my instructions Natasha? I get the urge to punish you. So every time you disobey me I want to punish you. I want to watch you react to my punishment. Panting and throbbing with need for something more, something else."

A moan escaped my lips.

"With each lashes you feel I want you to count."

"Huh?" I said trying to turn around.

I felt a slap on my ass.

"What the hel-"

"Do not turn around or move." She commanded

I listened.

"What was your instructions?"

"With each lashes I should count."

"Good. We will only do ten tonight. I want you to have two safe words if you cannot handle anymore or you want it to stop. You may choose any word, color, fruit, food whatever."

I couldnt see her but the tone of her voice was increasing my lust.

"Orange and violet"

"Explain." She said while lightly stroking whatever she used to slap me all over my body.

"Orange to slow down and Violet to stop." I panted out

"Good." She said then spanked me.

"1."

"2."

"3."

My ass stinged with the lashes that she was giving me and it hurts but at the same time the throbbing in pussy increased. I was a moaning mess.

"Spread your legs." She said

And I did.

I felt a slap on my pussy just slightly missing my clit from that angle. I arched my back and gripped the couch.

I felt another slap now touching my clit. I almost went over the edge. The breaths left my body in a pant, my pussy as thoroughly soaked my panty.

"10." I said

"Good girl. You took your punishment well. Do not move."

I couldnt even if I wanted to. She left me on the couch then came back. She rubbed something cool on my ass then began to slowly massage my ass.

This was soothing the pain a bit. It was a delicious pain.

Her hands slowly made their way around the globes of my ass. Sometimes her thumb accidentally brushed against my pussy. Each time I feel her getting near my pussy I lift my ass bit with hopes that she touches it.

I heard her chuckle.

"What do you want Natasha?"

I stuck my ass a bit in the air to indicate what I wanted.

She gently slapped my ass with her hands this time. I moaned.

"Use your words."

"I want you to touch me."

I lifted my head to see her reaction. She arched one of her brows.

"Please." I said

"Turn around. I want to see you."

I turned around on my back then hissed when my tender ass touched the couch. She placed a cushion under my ass. The lower half of my body was now elevated. She spread my legs then lightly skimmed her thumb over my panty cladded pussy.

She watched me under hooded eyes.

"You are so wet for me baby. Is this what you wanted to happen? You wanted me to touch you like this?"

She pressed her thumb down on my clit. I arched my back and closed my eyes.

Her thumb did circular motions on my clit that started out slow then the pace started increasing.

"Fuck Cass." I moaned.

"Call me that again." She said in a tone laced with lust and dominance.

"Cass." I moaned

She slipped her fingers underneath my panty then started to slick her fingers between my folds. She inserted a finger inside of me and begun an agonizing stroking pace.

"More please." I did not recognize my voice. She was driving me crazy.

I felt two more fingers now being inserted into me. She now had three fingers pumping in and out of me. I matched her pumping by meeting it half way. I started to grind on her fingers. I was almost there.

"Please dont stop." I said

Her house phone begun to ring. She ignored it and kept going.

The phone kept ringing so she sighed, took her fingers out of me then went to answer the phone. Through heavy lids I watched her licked my essence from her fingers. That made me horny all over.

"I am staying by the apartment tonight." I heard her said.

"What does it matter. I would advise to only call me if it is urgent. Good bye Nathan."

She hung up. Still standing next to the phone staring at the wall.

I took that as my cue to get up and start dressing to leave.

"Where are you going?" She said.

"Um, home."

"Why?"

"It is getting late and I have work tomorrow."

"Stay here."

"I dont have any clothes Cassandra and I cant go any further with this." My common sense was finally kicking in.

"I think that horse as already left the stable."

"What?"

"Just stay. You can even stay in one of the guest rooms. I am sure I have something that can fit you. Its almost midnight anyways. Stay."

I was reluctant about staying yet I didnt want to go home.

"Okay I might as well stay."

"Great. The guest rooms are down the hall. You may choose whichever one."

"Okay. Good night." I said collecting my bag and my shoes from the ground.

"Good night Natasha."

I nodded and hurried out the room.