Chapter 7

I couldn't stop thinking about Cassandra and what happened in the kitchen.

Every time I thought about it I felt a fluttering in my belly and my pussy did a small throb.

I am not sure what games her and Nathan are playing but I haven't heard from either of them in a few days.

I am beginning to think that they are both playing a game with me and once I leave work today I am going by Cassandra's apartment and hell will be rained on her and Nathan once I am there.

I left work at exactly five.

I am not even sure I packed all my stuff from my desk. I just knew that I was up and leaving with determination and anger as my fuel.

So they wanted to play? Okay lets play!

After a few wrong turns by the driver because I couldn't remember exactly where Cassandra lived, I finally made it. The driver was beyond annoyed with me but frankly I didn't care because I was on a mission.

I buzzed at the gate and someone answered the intercom.

"How may I help you?"

"I am here to see Cassandra."

"Is Mrs. Rosen-Black expecting you?" The person placed great emphasis on 'Mrs. Rosen-Black'

Like hell I am going to call her that! I am not going to call the woman that felt me up in my kitchen Mrs.!

Deep breaths Natasha remain calm.

"No. However she will be fine with seeing me."

"Mrs. Rosen-Black is not here. So I would advise you to set an appointment the next time, then you would be aware when she is and isnt in. We do not accept just anyone at the gate"

Ooooh boy......now I'm pissed.

"Now look here you sniveling, irritating, pompous good for nothing kiss every rich persons ass probably being overworked and underpaid idiot! Unless it is that you wish for me to make a scene and disturb every single one of the tenants in this building I would advise you to call Cassandra RIGHT NOW and advise her that I am here to see her!"

There was a silence at the other end of the line.

"Hello?"

"Hello?" Did they just....

"Mrs. Rosen-Black is currently not here however she advises that you wait for her in the lobby." The person snapped at me.

The gate was opened and I was let in. I walked up the long ass driveway and entered the apartment building.

There was a man sitting at the front desk giving me the stank eyes.

I flipped him then bird, held my head high and modeled to one of the couches in the lobby. Let me just say that these couches only looked pretty. They were uncomfortable as hell.

The man at the desk watched me suspiciously while I sat on the couch flipping through my phone.

I must have dozed off because I felt a hand shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes and there was Cassandra in a simple yet sexy yellow evening gown. She looked amazing yet for some reason I just didnt quite see yellow in her personality. What am I saying I dont even know her.

"What time is it?"

"It is after 8 in the evening.:

"I have been waiting for you for three hours!"

"Be thankful it isnt more. Come with me." She said sharply then turn and left.

"Thank you Edward." She said

So the twits name is Edward.

He watched me still giving me the stank eye as I followed Cassandra. I cannot believe I fell asleep in his presence. Shudders.

The silence in the elevator was a bit awkward and heavy.

I glanced over at her but she was already looking at me. I turned my head quickly and looked straight at the elevator door.

We came to our stop and I followed her out. She unlocked the apartment door and walked in. Just like the last time I was awestruck by the elegance of the place.

She dropped her purse on the an accent table then turned to me.

"Speak."

"What?"

"You were adamant to speak with me to the point that you threatened Edward now speak."

I was beginning to feel nervous and also the fluttering in my belly returned.

Snap out of it Natasha. Remember they are playing with you. This brought back my anger tenfold.

"How dare you!"

"How dare I what Natasha?" She said making slow steps towards me.

"Do you think I am a game that you and your cheating husband can play! You string me along to your tunes and I dance to it then leave me strung. Am I a harp! An instrument for your amusement!"

I was shouting at this point.

"Keep you voice down." She said calmly.

Now I know she did not just-

"I will not keep my voice down because you and your rickety ass husband have me all the way fucked up! Because if you think-"

"I said be quiet Natasha." She said in a calm threatening voice almost daring me to say something else.

And I Natasha have never backed down from a dare.

"Or else what?!" I said loudly.

She tilted her head to the side and looked at me.

"I will be right back. When I get back you should be laying face down on the couch and your skirt should be off."

"What!"

"You heard what I said." She replied then walked off.

I knew that I could leave at any minute and that she could not force me to do anything I dont want to do yet a part of me wanted to obey her.

A part of me yearned to please her.

So there I was striping out of my skirt, leaving only my top on and my lacy blank panties and heading to the couch to follow her command.

While a part of me, a small part was hesitant and screaming at me to leave. There was a huge part that was excitedly awaiting my lovers wife.

Dress Cassandra wore attached.