《7》 Doubt

T

hank you Riko for making a Levi X Eva inspired playlist~! 
Check it out!!:

 www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHhCVszpFJw

.
.
.
.

The bright sun coming from the windows of the hall reflects upon a certain blonde's face, making her hair shimmer like golden threads. With another yawn, the blonde reached over to rub the back of her neck. She felt a bit sore, possibly from the way she slept last night. Upon touching her neck, she felt the tips of her hair quickly urging her undivided attention. 

"Hmm...?" She lets a rather confused hum. She lightly grabbed the tips, rubbing it between her fingertips, "Looks like I need to ask Petra to cut my hair again..."

At the mention, she finds herself at the doorway of the kitchen...eyes soon fixated over the familiar silhouette of the ravenette. Captain Levi.

Eva said nothing, watching silently her superior glares towards the cupboard above him. He had his arms crossed over his chest, indicating his discomfort as the usual wrinkle between his brows was deeper than before. She recognized this form of his...making her sigh to herself.

'Who in the world put the cups there?' Eva frowned, her thoughts going back to the rookie boy, Eren, who they were currently taking care of, 'It was definitely that brat's doing...'

She takes slow steps towards her Captain, who was quick to notice her presence as she walked up beside him. She said nothing, as he does the same. Eva proceeds to lift her hand up and open the cupboards above, seeing the cups all aligned up neatly there. With a frown, she began to take the cups down.

Captain Levi says nothing of this, in fact, quite grateful that Eva came in and took the cups down from the cupboard. He was just about to embarrass himself by climbing up a stool, but Eva was able to prevent this situation to happen. 

"Did we really run out of that herbal tea...what's it called...hibiscus?" At her voice, he looked up her way, now locking eyes with her dull blue eyes. Despite not showing it, he was rather surprised by how close she was. It wasn't her fault though, she was just doing him a favor of grabbing the cups from the cupboard since he was unable.

Strange he found it...it's not like he was bothered by how close she was, in fact, he didn't seem to mind too much. Was it because he's known Eva for a while now? Was it possible he was used to her presence near him? Her gaze was cast down, as he was looking up.
Her eyes were rather large, but they didn't carry that innocence like many. It's not like it was the first time he's seen blue eyes, hell, the Commander himself was a man bearing those eyes. But unlike the rest of the blue eye people, Eva's was different. 

'Beautiful...' Her eyes reminded him much of those flowers he sees Eva constantly bring every once in a while. The same flowers she would put for her sister's grave--