《9》Wavering Trust

《9》Wavering Trust
A

rt color by h0pe.lez
.
.
.
.
.

___________

"Good news...there may be a way to stop you without killing you..."

Captain Levi, the rest of his squad, and Hange were in one of the study halls, near the chalkboard where Levi stood, and explained the experiment that Hange was going to proceed to do with the brunette. It was, after all, part of the deal when they took custody of him.

Eva glanced briefly over where they all gathered around the chalkboard, urging back a yawn since it would have irked the Captain. She was leaning by one of the tables, while Levi continued to reveal the plan with everyone.

Eva was too busy staring at the drawing that her Captain drew that his words went in and out of her ears. 

'Cute...' She muses, smirking at the bad drawing. Though she stopped when Levi caught her gaze, his brows furrow...agitated.

'Ah...I got caught...'

She quickly turns her head, whistling to feign her ignorance. It seemed to have worked for now, but she knew well that he would most definitely call her out after the meeting was over. She dreaded that moment, already feeling the bonk on her head. 

"Just to be clear...I have the go-ahead right?" Hange's voice soon brought Levi's attention away. It was fairly easy to recognize the excitement in their voice since they were the ones who's been wanting to run a test on the titan boy. 

Levi proceeds to nod along with Hange's words, reluctant, "We can't afford to not run a test so yes...you're good. Just try to keep him from going rouge..."

Hange was quick to shut down the fellow man's worries, despite the rather dangerous glint that lingered right behind their specs. It was quite hard for Eva to believe in Hange's words...especially when it came to their experiments. They were the kind of person to run mad from excitement.

"Eren. I understand that this is all new to you....but we learn as we go~ Knowledge is always worth the risk..."

They ventured outside the walls, safe where no titans or civilians were near their area. Hange's plan was to place Eren inside a well, where he can then transform. The well served as a stopper, in case Eren cannot control his titan mode and goes berserk. It limits the damage and it is fairly easy for Captain Levi to seize him down. This would be practice enough for Eren to be able to control his titan form. 

'Or so what we hoped to gain...' Eva muses, letting out a big old sigh, urging her horse to flinch by it. She was posted on the sidelines in case Levi was unable to handle the situation Though she deemed it unnecessary but since Levi pressed on the idea, she did not refuse. It seems like Eren was unable to transform since nothing of any sort of explosion or titan appeared inside the well. 

Eva watched as the two Squad leaders approach the well. Now helping out the boy, since it appeared that he has gotten himself quite injured from biting his hands. Apparently, that was the way for him to transform into a titan.