Chapter 35: Mom?

Mollie Pov:

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but white. Where am I?

"Hello?" I got no answer. "Louis? Katie? Niall? Harry? Liam? Zayn? Anyone?"

I started to panic, my breathing got heavy until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I screamed and jumped away from them.

"Not funny Louis." I said turning around, only I didnt see Louis. "M..mom..?"

"Hello sweetheart." She answered.

"Am I dreaming? Your dead, that means... im dead! Mom im dead! Dad got what he wanted! Ill never see Kate or the boys agian! And ill never tell Louis i love him!" I started to cry, my mom pulled me jnto a hug. Oh, ive missed her hugs.

"Sweetie, you arent dead." I must be dreaming. "Your in a coma. You have a choice to make. Either stay here with me." So die and leave love ones behind, but I get to stay with my mom. "Or you wake up and go back to Louis, along with everyone else." She finished.

"I have to decide now?!" I asked. I cant make that type of decision now!

"No, oh no darling. You have sometime to think until your final decision." She said softly, I sighed in releif.

"Okay, Ill know by then. I promise I will." I promised her. My mother pulled me into another hug.

"I know youll make the right choice, honey." She said rubbing circles into my back.

Sorry for the shortness and crappiness of this chapter. Please comment on what you think of this book! Please!! Im begging you!! I would really love some feedback from you guys on how yall like it. Ive talked to one person, who I know that loves the book, pumpkinpie796 :) if you look at my imagine book for 1D, youll see something there fir you! Just need your favorite 1D member :) thanks hun! And so, a guy asked me out and I was going to give him a chance but then he just told me he got back togethere with his ex... well... yeah... so there goes that... I gotta go cry now :'( bye
~Mollie