Chapter 21: Im Coming

Dad Pov:

My TV flickers a logo for the channel 7 news and I slam my emtpy beer bottle on the table. I stand up and walk into the kitchen and grab another beer bottle out of the refrigerator when a picture of Trisha catches my eye. Its us on our wedding day. She was perfect... until that brat, Mollie, killed her. I look around my kitchen.. I haven't changed anything since she died; same arragment, same paint, same everything. Trisha... Why did you have to go?

"In other news, Mollie Fife and Kate Neal jave made a crash landing into the British press!"

I jolt out of my thoughts and run bsck to the TV. A photo of Mollie looking at a camera in shock was enough to make my blood boil.

"The girls are on a once in a lifetime trip with non other than One Direction. Their learning music business, production, and romance? With the boys on their arms, nothing can stop these girls from taking the world by storm." The reporter finishes.

I lift up the TV and smash it agianst the wall, landing with a crash.

"You thought you could get away." I growl and grab my Jake off the table. "Im coming for you bitch. And this time, you wont get away."

Hello my lovelys, so sorry I didnt update like I said would yesterday, I got busy. So anyway.. now the story is getting interesting.. or atleast I hope so.. please comment or vote on what you think. And remember I may or may not delete this story... I dont know if its good or not, please tell me what you think..

~Mollie

P.S. This chapter was written my Lauren, my bff. Thanks Lauren!