Chapter 3: A note?

Mollies Pov:

Finally school was on the last day, I was happy for it to be over. I had learned all five of the boys name throughout the year. There was Niall Horan, Zany Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and of course Louis Tomlinson. Louis came up to me and handed me a note, then walked away. A note? Why doesn't he just talk to me instead? I looked at the note, then hesitantly opened it.

It read:

meet me and the boys at the park when school is out :)

~ Louis

I was scared after that. I knew all good people turn bad and good things come to an end. I threw the note away and didnt speak to them for the rest of the day.

Louis Pov:

I had to tell Mollie how I felt about her before I moved back to England. so I gave her a note, but than she threw it away. She also had a terrified look when she read it. I tried to talk to her in science, but it was no use. She just ignored me and the others. Finally the bell rang, I rushed to the boys.

"Come on guys, lets go. I dont want to keep her waiting." I said

"Buddy, I dont think she'll be there." Liam said. Everyone agreed with him.

"Fine, I'lol go by myself." I stated

"Louis, I dont think you should go. You're just going to get hurt." Niall said.

After that I stormed off. I cant believe they wouldnt support me. I walked to the park. I waited there until it got dark. Mollie never showed. I scared her off. Idiot! I decided to go to her house. I have to tell her one way or another.

Sorry about this chapter. I know it sucks and cliff hanger! What do you think is going to happen? Please comment what you think... im not sure if this is good or not... thanks for reading. next update is coming next sunday. bye!